Turkish Pumpkin Dessert 🎃. It will be a hit in your This easy pumpkin recipe is identified with pumpkin in Turkish cuisine. Candied pumpkin is a sweet and tender classic Turkish dessert. It's made with only a few ingredients so the taste and texture of the pumpkin shine through.
Canned pumpkin and cake mix make these bars an effortless alternative to pumpkin pie. The Oldest Dessert In The World. Noah's ark pudding, like many Turkish dishes, has its own story behind it. You can cook Turkish Pumpkin Dessert 🎃 using 4 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Turkish Pumpkin Dessert 🎃
- Prepare 1 of middle pumpkin.
- Prepare 2 cups of granulated sugar.
- You need 1 of cinnamon stick.
- It’s of Tahini and walnut (for serving).
Turkish legend has it that the first version of 'aşure' was. Turkish Pumpkin Dessert is a traditional Turkish dessert from Ottoman times. It is still a very popular dessert in the wintertime. Pumpkin candy is a sweet and delicious Turkish dessert.
Turkish Pumpkin Dessert 🎃 instructions
- Peel off the pumpkin and slice it as picture. (You can bake your seeds they are delicious as well 😋).
- Cut little pieces and put them on a tray. Sprink the sugar to all of them tops. Crack the cinnamon stick and put between pumpkin slices..
- Cover with an aluminium foil with your tray and put preheated oven 180°c for 30 mins. After then take off the foil and bake 15 mins more..
- Take of your pumpkins to a plate and let them cool. To serve, you can add tahini and walnuts on top. Enjoy!! 😊.
So easy to make yet so tasty! Candied pumpkin is a sweet and tender classic Turkish dessert. Baklava: Tavukgöğsü: Pumpkin Dessert: Künefe: Quince Dessert: Semolina Halva: Bread Dessert: Pudding with Rice(Sütlaç): Circle dessert: Ice Cream This year's #Friendsgiving send your friends into #FoodComa for good with this delicious vegetarian Turkish pumpkin dessert. Turkish Pumpkin Dessert is a traditional Turkish dessert from Ottoman times. It is still a very popular dessert in the wintertime.