Carrot dessert. These desserts go beyond basic carrot cake and will have you wanting seconds! Hopefully, you won't have to break up any fights over this tasty dessert. See more ideas about dessert recipes, desserts, carrot desserts.
Let us know in the comments below! Get recipes and tips to use carrots in sweet desserts. Carrots, along with strawberries and rhubarb , herald the start of spring. You can have Carrot dessert using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Carrot dessert
- You need 5-6 of boiled Carrot.
- You need 1 cup of condensed milk.
- You need 3-4 cup of boiled milk.
- Prepare 3-4 tsp of sugar.
- You need as needed of Dry fruits.
- It’s 1 tsp of ghee.
Perhaps that's why they're so popular with the Easter bunny and Easter. Easter bunnies will love these amazing carrot desserts including oatmeal carrot cookies with From classic carrot cake to healthy, date-sweetened muffins, here are seven excellent desserts featuring. Make your favorite vegetable even more delectable with these tasty. Find carrot dessert stock images in HD and millions of other royalty-free stock photos, illustrations and vectors in the Shutterstock collection.
Carrot dessert step by step
- Mash up boil carrot..
- Take a pan,put it on low flame and add ghee and add boil correct, now cook it for 5-10 minute..
- Now add milk and after 2 minute add condensed milk..
- When bubble start coming,add sugar and mix it continuously..
- Off flame after 2-3 minute and decorate it with dry fruits.
Thousands of new, high-quality pictures added every day. Delicious carrot jorda comes from carrot dessert recipes. Carrot jorda can be served during family parties and gatherings either as a snack or as a dessert item after dinner. This Indian carrot dessert is also known as carrot halwa or carrot pudding. The Indian name is Gajar Ka Halwa.