Oreo Dessert Cup.
You can cook Oreo Dessert Cup using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Oreo Dessert Cup
- It’s 135 g of oreo.
- It’s 2 tbsp of melted butter.
- Prepare of Cheese Layer Ingredients :.
- You need 300 ml of full fat milk.
- It’s 1 tbsp of maizena flour.
- You need 100 g of cheddar cheese, grated.
- You need 5 tbsp of sugar.
- It’s 1 tsp of vanilla.
- Prepare Pinch of salt.
- You need of Chocolate Layer Ingredients :.
- You need 150 ml of full fat milk.
- It’s 120 g of mint chocolate flavour (you can use dark cooking chocolate or whatever you prefer).
Oreo Dessert Cup instructions
- Crush the oreos in a food processor, set aside about half a cup for sprinkling. Mix the remaining cookie crumbs with the melted butter and divided among 4 cups and press into the bottoms of the cups to form a crust layer..
- Put all the cheese layer ingredients in a pot. Stir with whisk and cook in a low heat. Continually stirring until the texture is thicker. Pour into crust layer and let it cool and set..
- Once it’s set then you can start to make the chocolate layer. Put all the chocolate layer ingredients into a pot. Cook with a low heat until all the chocolate melted. Slowly pour into cheese layer and sprinkle with the remaining oreo crumble. Wait until the steam heat disappear then you can put in the fridge..
- Served when it’s cold 😋.