Kheeranand: A Marwari dessert. Hello hi friends here I am with another interesting recipe kheeranand which is one of my favorite dessert hope you like it. It's a festival season now so. Kheeranand is a famous traditional Marwari desert which is made with milk and rice as the main ingredients.
The last was the Moong dal Halwa for dessert which was perfect cooked with just the right amount of sweetness. Dekhiye kaise swadist kheeranand bnaye, Rajasthani KHEERANAND recipe, delicious dessert of Rajasthan. Dessert is to a meal what a dress is to a woman. You can cook Kheeranand: A Marwari dessert using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Kheeranand: A Marwari dessert
- It’s 3/4 cup of rice washed and soaked for 20 mins.
- It’s 500 ml of full cream milk.
- Prepare 100 grams of sugar.
- You need 1 tsp of cardamom powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of chopped dry fruits.
- You need 1 tbsp of saffron milk.
The Marwari is a horse breed that is available in Star Stable Online. "Arising form the sandy plains of Marwar, India, is a regal horse with striking curved ears, often adorned in gold and silver jewelry. A rare breed rising from folklore and legends of horses with wings. While travelers to Iran won't find desserts in the traditional sense, the tea-loving culture does have a sweet tooth, breaking out the treats for any occasion and especially to enjoy with tea. Three main ingredients to be found in any combination in these desserts are saffron, rosewater, and cardamom.
Kheeranand: A Marwari dessert instructions
- Take a pan, add milk and let it come to boil. Now take washed and soaked rice and add to this boiling milk..
- Cook the mixture on low flame, keep stirring in between..
- Once the mixture starts to get thickens, add sugar and cardamom powder. Mix well and cook again till it’s get the thick consistency. Garnish with pistachios and one can serve it hot as well chilled as per your choice. Very easy to make and even more easy to feed the kids this nutritious dessert..
A dessert given by the director, whom I met on a bad day. It was so sweet that I licked the cream off the director's finger. Caution to under-aged viewers: The series Director's Dessert contain themes or scenes that may not be suitable for very young readers thus is. Marwari (Mārwāṛī; also rendered Marwadi, Marvadi) is a Rajasthani dialect spoken in the Indian state of Rajasthan. Marwari is also found in the neighbouring state of Gujarat and.