Blueberry Cheese Cake (No Bake Dessert). Savor Easy. Чизкейк Oreo без выпекания No Bake Oreo Cheesecake. Don't forget to Subscribe and Click the Notification Bell. Want to see more Low Carb / Keto Recipe? https.
This tasty no bake blueberry cheesecake is made from scratch and without any gelatin. It's made with Oreo cookie crust, blueberry cream cheese layer and fresh blueberries. This is a small-batch cheesecake recipe, but it can be easily doubled, if needed. You can cook Blueberry Cheese Cake (No Bake Dessert) using 18 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Blueberry Cheese Cake (No Bake Dessert)
- Prepare of 1 The Crust.
- It’s 200 g of cream crackers.
- Prepare 80 g of melted butter.
- It’s of B The Cake.
- It’s 300 g of Blueberry (fresh or frozen).
- It’s 2 tbsp of sugar.
- It’s 1 tbsp of lemon juice.
- You need 450 g of cream cheese.
- Prepare 160 ml of heavy cream.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1 C of powdered sugar (optional).
- Prepare 10 g of gelatin powder.
- You need 50 ml of cold water.
- Prepare of C The Topping.
- Prepare 7 g of gelatin powder + 35 ml cold water.
- It’s 180 g of blueberry fresh or frozen.
- It’s 2 tbsp of sugar.
- You need 70 ml of water.
NOTE: the syrup must be thick or else it'll fall from the cake. No-Bake Blueberry Cheesecake (Can Be Gluten-Free). No bake blueberry cheesecake is an insanely delicious dessert and I am addicted to it. Remember the no bake chocolate cheesecake that I blogged earlier?
Blueberry Cheese Cake (No Bake Dessert) step by step
- Crush the biscuits in a ziploc bag or food processor into fine crumbs. Add melted butter and mix till well combined. Press into bottom of 8 inch spring form pan. Refrigerate while making the filling..
- In a small saucepan, heat blueberry with lemon juice and sugar until sugar is dissolved and the berries softened. Blend till smooth. Let cool..
- In a small bowl, stir 10g gelatin and 50ml water. Let bloom for 10mins..
- Then, beat cream cheese till soft and smooth. Add heavy cream, vanila extract and beat to soft peaks. Add chilled blueberry mixture and mix till smooth..
- Melt gelatin in the microwave for 10-15 seconds. Gradually add a spoon of cheese cake mixture into dissolved gelatin. Stir until well combined. Then pour back this mixture into cheesecake mixture. Mix until well combined. Pour into spring form. Spread evenly. Freeze for one hour while making the topping. I used few small spring form instead of one big one..
- In a small bowl, stir gelatin with water. Let bloom for 10mins. In a small sauce pan, heat blueberry with sugar and water. Cook over medium high heat stirring occassionally until sugar dissolved. Remove from heat and blend until smooth. Add bloom gelatin and stir until gelatin is melted and incorporated. Let cool at room temperature and pour over the cake. Refrigerate the cake over night or few hours..
- Slice your cake with warm knife. I put my knife in a mug of hot water before slicing my cake..
My family and I relished it with great gusto but it pales in comparison to today's sweet treat that is. No-bake vegan cheesecakes without having to soak a single cashew. These mini blueberry cheesecakes are a date-sweetened, purple-swirled, SO dreamy dessert! How to make a perfect blueberry cheesecake. A beautiful and elegant No-Bake Blueberry Cheesecake.