My Favorite Dessert — Lemon Tart.
You can have My Favorite Dessert — Lemon Tart using 15 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of My Favorite Dessert — Lemon Tart
- It’s of Dough (8-10 7cm tart shells).
- You need 130 g of cake flour.
- You need 20 g of almond flour.
- It’s 65 g of unsalted cultured butter.
- You need 1 g of salt.
- You need 50 g of icing sugar.
- Prepare 25 g of whole egg liquid.
- Prepare of Brushing.
- You need 20 g of egg wash (whole egg liquid).
- Prepare of Lemon custard filling.
- You need 100 g of lemon juice.
- You need 100 g of caster sugar.
- It’s 100 g of unsalted cultured butter.
- It’s 2 of egg.
- It’s 1 of lemon zest.
My Favorite Dessert — Lemon Tart instructions
- Combine diced cold butter and icing sugar. Cut butter into small pieces and mix with icing sugar until butter coated with icing sugar..
- Add cake flour and almond flour, salt. Use fingertips mix flour and butter, then add egg liquid, combine all ingredients, use spatula or hand to mix till dough formed..
- Roll the dough out about 0.3cm thick. Refrigerate 30 minutes. Then cut into round dough (diameter 10cm).
- Place onto tart ring (7cm), trim the excess dough..
- Prick the base of the pastry case with fork. Pre-heat oven to 180 degree C, bake for 16 minutes, remove from oven, brush egg wash onto tart shells,, back to oven bake for 5 minutes..
- Combine lemon juice, sugar, lemon zest (leave some for garnish), egg in a sauce pan. Use double cooked method to cook the mixture, keep stirring till the mixture temperature reach 80 degree C, remove sauce pan from stove. Add cold diced butter and stir till well-mixed. Pour in pastry bag, then fill the tart shells with filling..
- Garnish with lemon zest. Refrigerate at least 2 hours before enjoy it!.