4 Cheese Broccoli Stuffed Shells.
You can have 4 Cheese Broccoli Stuffed Shells using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of 4 Cheese Broccoli Stuffed Shells
- Prepare 1 (15 oz) of ricotta cheese.
- You need 1 (5 oz) of ricotta cheese.
- It’s 2 (10 oz) of bag frozen broccoli florets.
- It’s 1 cup of shredded mozzarella.
- It’s 1/4 cup of feta cheese.
- You need 1/2 cup of grated Parmesan cheese.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of black pepper.
- Prepare 1 boxes of stuff shells.
- Prepare 2 (25 oz) of jar Prego Chunky Garden italian sauce.
- It’s 1 lb of ground italian sausage.
4 Cheese Broccoli Stuffed Shells step by step
- Brown italian sausage and drain grease. mix with pasta sauce and set to simmer..
- Boil noodles al dente. Don’t overcook or they will tear easily.
- Remove stems from broccoli heads(they can tear through the noodles). chops heads finely..
- Mix ricotta, feta, 1/2 cup mozzarella, parmesan, broccoli and black pepper.
- Take heated sauce and spoon light layer into bottom of casserole dish..
- Place stuffed shells and cover bare noodles with sauce to keep them moist while baking. Sprinkle remaining mozzarella over the top..
- Bake at 400° for 25 minutes..