Banana Cake in a Bowl.
You can cook Banana Cake in a Bowl using 6 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Banana Cake in a Bowl
- Prepare of Desert.
- Prepare 2 Tubs of Whipped Cream.
- It’s 1 box of Yellow Cake Mix.
- You need 3 of Bananas.
- It’s 2 box of Banana Pudding Mix (instant or cook).
- It’s 1 of Vanilla Wafers.
Banana Cake in a Bowl instructions
- Follow directions on cake mix..
- Take a break while the cake cooks. When it's done set it aside to cool..
- This is a great time to make up the pudding. Follow the directions on the box..
- Depending on which type of pudding you chose (instant or cook) you might have to wait until that cools as well..
- Once everything is nice and cool get out a real big bowl. Like a mixing or salad bowl..
- Now comes the fun part..
- I normally cut the cake into squares for this but to each their own. The end result must be to layer about half the cake on the bottom of the bowl..
- Now put a layer of banana pudding on top of the cake..
- Use one of the tubs of whipped cream to layer on the pudding..
- This is why you want the cake and pudding to be cool. Otherwise the whipped cream will melt..
- Cut up the bananas into slices to layer on top of the whipped cream..
- Layer over with rest of the cake..
- Repeat step 8..
- With the last tub of whipped cream repeat step 9..
- Make it fancy by arranging vanilla wafers on top with left over banana slices..
- TA-DA! Now you have a cool yummy desert just in time for summer!.