Oreo cookie cheesecake. These Oreo Cheesecake Cookies are the ultimate Oreo lover's cookie. With only six ingredients, you can make the best 'cookies & cream' cookies ever! I am so excited it's officially cookie season!
Folding Oreos into the batter turns it a speckly gray color. An easy recipe for Oreo Cheesecake Cookies. Cream cheese replaces butter to make creamy, soft cookies. You can have Oreo cookie cheesecake using 8 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Oreo cookie cheesecake
- Prepare 1 1/3 cup of graham crumbs.
- It’s 1/3 cup of butter (melted).
- You need 1 1/4 cup of sugar (divided).
- You need 3 packages of cream cheese (softened).
- You need 1 cup of sour cream.
- Prepare 3 of eggs.
- It’s 2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of oreo cookies (chopped).
Easy Oreo Cookie Crust for Pies and Cheesecakes. I've never been a user of store bought Oreo crusts. Not only do I just prefer to make my own, the "pie plate" they come in isn't really the cutest thing. g Oreo cookies, broken into small pieces. Pour half of the mixture onto the cake base.
Oreo cookie cheesecake instructions
- Preheat oven to 350°F..
- Mix graham crumbs, butter and 1/4 cup sugar..
- Press into bottom of a springform round pan..
- Beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth..
- Then add vanilla extract and sour cream mix until blended..
- Add eggs one at a time mixing until blended..
- Then add 1 cup of the chopped oreo cookies and stir mixture..
- Pour mixture over graham crust, then sprinkle top with remaining chopped oreo cookies..
- Bake 1hour, turn oven off then open oven door slightly to let cool for another 1 hour..
- Remove from oven and then refridgerate..
Add the broken cookies and press down into the mixture. Oreo cheesecake cookies with hidden mini chocolate chips and encrusted with Oreo cookie crumbs. As an amazon associate I earn from qualifying. An OREO Cookie crust adds a chocolate flavor dimension to this classic, creamy vanilla My granddaughter requested an OREO cheesecake for her birthday and this is the recipe I used. With Electric Beater, Whip cream cheese Until Smooth.