Trick or treat cookie pizza. Remove from oven and allow to cool. Pumpkin Face Cookie Pizza – Reese's Mini Pieces Jack O Lantern Cookie – I was thinking this was a good item to make on a Saturday because I normally do an Easy Bake Oven. Turn Betty Crocker Gluten® Free chocolate chip cookie mix into a dessert pizza the whole family will dig in to!
A big, warm chocolate chip cookie pizza that's topped with ice cream, chocolate chips and hot fudge. Another name for it is skillet cookie or cookie pizza. After one bite, you'll totally understand the hype This is such a fun family friendly dessert! You can have Trick or treat cookie pizza using 4 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Trick or treat cookie pizza
- It’s 1 of tube Pilsbusry sugar cookie dough.
- Prepare 2 cups of semisweet chocolate chips.
- You need 3 tbsp of peanut butter.
- Prepare of Halloween candy (candy corn, Crunch bar, Sprinkles, and Gummy Worms Orange and yellow recess pieces).
Make sure you enter our photo contest at Trick or Treat on Main Street. Cooking games can teach kids quite a few skills – eye-hand coordination, team bonding, aesthetic senses, and more. While they are going Trick or treating, send with them trays of these yum mini Halloween cookie pizzas to the neighbors! Give me something sweet to eat.
Trick or treat cookie pizza instructions
- Allow cookie dough tube to sit out on counter for about 5-10 minutes. Roll out cookie dough onto an ungreased 14 inch pizza pan. Bake in oven at 350 for 18-20 minutes, or until golden colored. Remove from oven and allow to cool. In a microwavable bowl, add chocolate chips and peanut butter. Microwave n 30 seconds increments until smooth and creamy. Pour chocolate on top of cookie crust..
- Spread using spatula until covered. Crumble candy into pieces and arrange on top of the chocolate. Allow to chill in fridge until chocolate is firm. Cut into desired sized pieces and enjoy!!!.
- This can be made with leftover Halloween candy for a fun “after Halloween” treat as well, or you can add different candy to make it any “theme” desired!!.
- Iam using chocolate chip cookie dough, that I made, any cookie dough will work for this doesn’t have to be the cookie dough in the tube be homemade or the kinds in the bag. Any Halloween themed candy as well. Iam using a homemade cream cheese icing and smashed up Oreos with some gummy worms, I kept it easy and simple, but you can go all out and crazy..
Give me something good to eat. Now it's time for us to stop. Cookies & Cups > Recipes > Cookies > Decorated Cookies > Trick or Treat! Here are a few cookies I just made for a a recent order. It was one of those orders where I could basically make whatever I wanted, no specific instructions, except for "Halloween".