Pan Square Pizza.
You can cook Pan Square Pizza using 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Pan Square Pizza
- It’s 1 1/4 cups of All-purpose Flour or Maida.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- You need 1 tbsp of Oil.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Yeast.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of lukewarm Milk.
- You need 2 tbsp of Pizza Sauce.
- Prepare 1 of Onion sliced.
- Prepare 1 of Capsicum sliced.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Olives sliced.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Mushrooms sliced.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Oregano.
- It’s 1 tsp of Red Chilli flakes.
- Prepare 1 cup of Mozzarella Cheese shredded.
Pan Square Pizza step by step
- Add sugar and yeast to lukewarm milk. Stir a bit. Cover and wait until it's frothy. Add all the dry ingredients to a bowl..
- Add this frothy yeast mix to it along with oil and make a smooth dough. Cover and let it rise for half an hour. If you have much time on hand. Wait for an hour before working on it..
- After done, punch the dough once to release all the air bubbles. Roll into a square shaped base. This measurement makes for two small pizza base. Let the base get cooked for about 4-5 minutes. After done, spread the sauce. Top with the veggies, red chilli flakes and oregano at first..
- And finally top with the cheese. Keep it covered for just about the time in which it gets melted. That's it. As simple as that. Serve it piping hot immediately..