Fruit Pizza Cookie. This fruit pizza starts with a slightly doughy jumbo sugar cookie, which already seems like it can't get any better, but buckle up. It's about to get WAY wild in here. The jumbo sugar cookie is intentionally.
I mean, is anything better than a cookie pizza?? While I love a warm chocolate chip cookie pizza, I have to say that fruit pizza is my absolute favorite. This easy Fruit Pizza recipe is made with my favorite brown sugar cookie crust, it's spread with a dreamy cream cheese frosting, and finally topped with your favorite combination of fruit. You can cook Fruit Pizza Cookie using 11 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Fruit Pizza Cookie
- You need 1/2 cup of unsalted and cold butter/margarine.
- It’s 1/2 cup of sugar.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract /essence.
- It’s 11/2 cups of flour.
- You need Pinch of salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 1/2 cup of milk.
- It’s of For the filling.
- Prepare of Whipping cream.
- It’s of Fruits of your choice.
- Prepare of White chocolate which will be our cheese.
Delicious fruit pizza is an attractive dessert perfect for a cookout or children's birthday party. This was the best fruit pizza recipe I have found. Sugar Cookie Fruit Pizzas – three layers of utter deliciousness and everyone will be craving more! Fruit Pizza – Dinner at the Zoo.
Fruit Pizza Cookie step by step
- Prep your ingredients and preheat oven to 180 degrees C.
- Mix your cold butter with your flour,baking powder, sugar, salt till it become Sandy and crumbly..
- Add in your vanilla essence and milk little by little till a smooth dough forms. There is no need to refrigerate the dough since we used cold butter..
- Line your tray with parchment paper and place your dough. Roll it out with your hands to your desired thickness. It will be our pizza crust.
- Bake it for 10-12 minutes. Do not overbake it or it will crumble as you cut. Let it completely cool..
- Whip your cream till stiff peaks form. I colored mine(optional)..It will be our pizza sauce.
- Your dough has completely cooled by now. Apply a layer of whipping cream.
- Top it up with your fruits. Sprinkle some white chocolate shavings to act as your cheese.
- Serve and enjoy.
This fruit pizza is a sugar cookie crust topped with cream cheese frosting and a variety of fresh fruit. A fun and easy dessert option for a crowd! Make this delicious Sugar Cookie Fruit Pizza and you will not be disappointed! You will be amazed at how simple this Sugar Cookie Fruit Pizza is! It's perfect for parties but simple enough to make.