Ground beef casserole.
You can cook Ground beef casserole using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Ground beef casserole
- You need 1 lb of box medium pasta shells.
- You need 1 lb of ground beef.
- It’s 1/2 of an onion, chopped.
- It’s of Kale or broccoli to taste, cooked and chopped.
- You need 2 (10 oz) of cans tomato soup.
- You need 2 c of shredded jack/cheddar cheese.
- It’s 1 c of shredded mozzarella.
- Prepare 1/2 c of water.
- Prepare of Garlic, salt & pepper to taste.
Ground beef casserole step by step
- Cook and drain pasta according the package instructions..
- Preheat your oven to 375 degrees and grease a 9×13 baking dish.
- In a large pot, cook meat, onion, garlic, salt & pepper until meat is browned..
- Add the cooked pasta, kale/broccoli, tomato soup, half cup of water, and half of cheese to pot with beef and onion. Stir and cook for 2-3 minutes over medium heat..
- Pour the mixture into your greased dish and top with the remaining cheese..
- Cover with foil and bake for 20 minutes. Uncover and bake for an additional 10 minutes..
- All done! Enjoy.