Chicken lasagna rolls. Creamy Chicken Lasagna Roll Ups – a perfectly hearty lasagna roll studded with chicken and brimming with a rich and creamy white sauce. A dinner the whole family will enjoy! Get ready to roll with this twist on the Italian fave!
I was looking to make a new chicken dish and decided to go with these chicken parmesan lasagna rolls. All Reviews for Alfredo Chicken Lasagna Rolls. Alfredo Chicken Lasagna Rolls. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. You can cook Chicken lasagna rolls using 14 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chicken lasagna rolls
- You need 4 of chicken breast cooked and shredded.
- You need 12 of cooked lasagna noodles.
- It’s 4 tbs of butter.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of minced onion.
- You need 1/4 cup of diced red peppers.
- Prepare 1 of Roma tomato diced.
- It’s 2 cloves of garlic.
- You need 5 tbs of flour.
- You need 4 cups of chicken broth.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of heavy cream.
- Prepare 4 cups of mozzarella shredded.
- It’s 1 tsp of chipotle garlic seasoning.
- It’s 1 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of Montreal chicken seasoning.
Roll the mixture into the lasagna noodles. Then pour the sauce over the top and bake! We could eat Cheesy Southwest Chicken Lasagna Rolls every week and never get tired of them. Well, these creamy chicken Alfredo lasagna roll-ups solve this problem.
Chicken lasagna rolls instructions
- Cook and shred chicken (I cooked in instant pot with 1 cup water and chicken seasoning 8 minutes) shred in kitchenaid mixer with paddle attachment or shred with forks.
- Boil lasagna noodles and rinse in cold water.
- In a saucepan or deep frying pan sauté butter, onion, garlic, pepper and tomato until soft.
- Add flour and whisk in chicken broth at medium heat until it thickens.
- Turn off heat and add heavy cream whisking together.
- Put some sauce in the bottom of a baking dish (use a 9x 13 for 12 rolls or use a square dish for 9 rolls).
- Place shredded chicken and shredded mozzarella on lasagna noodle and roll up. Place rolls next to each other in the baking dish.
- Cover rolls with the sauce and top with shredded mozzarella.
- Bake 350 for 30 minutes.
Bulked up with chicken Lasagna roll-ups are significantly quicker to assemble and you can make as few or as many as you. These healthy Chicken Lasagna Roll Ups made with whole wheat or brown rice pasta, artichoke hearts and white sauce are fun to make with kids and make a fancy tasty dinner. The point of rolling the lasagna noodles isn't to make them look perfect (although I do have to say that I think they look nicer beneath that cheesy white sauce than a traditional, flat, lasagna). Enjoy this delicious Individual Chicken Lasagna Rolls recipe from Perdue. Lay out a cooked lasagna noodle horizontally on a cutting board.