Crock Pot Roast. Slow cooker pot roast is made with only five ingredients plus water. It's an easy pot roast recipe with onion soup mix and veggies. Crock Pot Onion Soup Beef Pot Roast.
Delicious crock pot recipes for Pot Roast, Pork, Chicken, soups and desserts! Welcome to our site dedicated to all things slow cooking! Found this Crock-Pot pot roast recipe on of a website called www.recipegoldmine.com. You can have Crock Pot Roast using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Crock Pot Roast
- You need 1.5 Lb of Chuck Shoulder English Roast (Beef).
- It’s 4 Tbsp of Beef Soup Base.
- It’s 1 1/2 Tbsp of Thyme.
- Prepare 1 Tsp of Garlic Salt.
- Prepare 1 Tsp of Onion Powder.
- You need 1 Tsp of Pepper.
- You need 5 Dashes of Salt.
- It’s 1 Pkg of Onion Soup Mix.
- Prepare 3-3 1/2 cups of Water.
Place beef roast in crock pot. Mix the dried mixes together in a bowl and sprinkle over the roast. The Best Crock Pot Roast Recipe that you can make without seasoning packets. Try this easy and delicious Crock Pot roast with veggies that taste amazing!
Crock Pot Roast step by step
- Season roast all over with thyme, onion powder, garlic salt, and salt and pepper. Put in crock pot..
- Scoop beef base into measuring cup and add 1 1/2 cups of hot water. Stir to break down soup base. Pour into crock pot..
- Mix onion soup package with 1 1/2 to 2 cups of water. *** Watch the water level, do not go over the roast. About 1/5 of the roast should alway be visible..
- Cook on high for 4 hrs. Turn roast, then cook on low for another 4 hrs. (It is done after 2 hrs on low but I leave it fermenting until dinner, usually total on low for 4 hrs.) ***Make gravy from the broth. Scoop 2 1/2 cups of broth, bring almost to a boil. Mix 2 Tbsp cornstarch with a 1/4 cup cold water, then add stirring constantly. Thicking while bringing to a boil. ENJOY!.
A fool proof recipe for The Best Crock Pot Roast. Fall apart tender beef that's been deliciously seasoned, served with carrots and potatoes! This easy Crock Pot Roast is an old family recipe. It has (formerly) secret ingredients that make a flavorful and extra tender pot roast in the slow cooker! Crockpot chuck roast is Sunday dinner at its best; tender, juicy, mouthwatering beef!