Potato and Ground beef Gratin. Spread half of the potatoes in baking dish. Top with beef; spread remaining potatoes over beef. Potatoes and ground meat are usually a winner in many dinner tables – so if you combine both you get the best dish of the night: Potato and Ground Beef.
Set aside and sprinkle with seasoned salt. Arrange browned beef on top of potato mixture. In a small bowl combine mushroom soup, sour cream and milk. You can cook Potato and Ground beef Gratin using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Potato and Ground beef Gratin
- You need 1 lb of ground beef or turkey.
- Prepare 6 of potatoes, boiled.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of pepper.
- It’s 3 of stems of fresh Thyme.
- It’s 1/4 c of finely chopped onion.
- Prepare 3 Tbsp of flour.
- Prepare 3 cups of milk.
- You need 3 cups of shedded cheese.
- It’s 3 Tbsp of butter.
Add one layer of potato slices to the bottom of the recipe, best, easy, ideas, potluck, casserole, potatoes, potato, cheese, cheesy, au gratin. Add ground beef to the Instant Pot. Using the display panel select the SAUTE function. Potatoes au Gratin is the ultimate potato recipe!
Potato and Ground beef Gratin instructions
- Brown ground beef, or turkey. Drain off access grease when done. Add salt and pepper to meat..
- Take boiIed potatoes and mash them..
- In saucepan melt butter and add chopped onion stir for 2 minutes..
- Add in flour and Thyme stir until bubbly remove from heat..
- Add milk place back on heat and stir until bubbly..
- Add 2 cups of shedded cheese. Stir until melted and smooth. Turn heat off. Remove from heat..
- In a greased 13 x 9 dish layer half of the potatoes, top with meat, top with remaining potatoes. Pour cheese sauce on top. Bake for 30 min covered..
- Top with remaining cheese and bake for 15min..
French classic with layers of thinly sliced potato, cream, butter, garlic and cheese, you can't go wrong! If you're wondering what the difference is between Scalloped Potatoes and Au Gratin Potatoes, scalloped potatoes are made with a. Layer one-third of the potatoes into the prepared dish (save the best-looking pieces for the top). Cover with half the beetroot slices and season with salt Repeat before finishing with a last layer of neatly arranged potatoes and season again. This is not your typical Gratin.