Brad's tandoori lamb chops. These are really easy to make because all you have to do is cover them with marinade and leave them. Great anytime but especially for barbecue season. Garish with fresh coriander leaves; serve hot with mint chutney and onion rings.
A sophisticated but simple summer grilling recipe. To True Aussie Beef & Lamb who provided us with a Big Green Egg and amazing Aussie Lamb for this post. This easy lamb chops recipe is an easy lamb recipe with tandoori marinade. You can have Brad's tandoori lamb chops using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Brad's tandoori lamb chops
- Prepare 8 of lamb chops.
- You need of Garlic powder.
- Prepare of Ground ginger.
- You need of Ground mustard.
- You need of Rosemary.
- It’s 2 cups of plain yogurt.
- You need 5 Oz of tandoori paste.
- Prepare of Oil for frying.
Check out these tandoori spiced lamb chops with a fresh and vibrant chopped kachumber salad. Place lamb chops in tray or in bowl. Place similar size pieces together on same skewer. Add strings of red onion, garnish options on plate.
Brad's tandoori lamb chops step by step
- Heat oil in a large frying pan.
- Add lamb chops sprinkle with spices..
- Fry three minutes per side. After you flip chops, sprinkle with spices again..
- Meanwhile, mix yogurt and tandoori paste in a mixing bowl. Mix well..
- When chops are done, transfer to a baking dish. Cover with tandoori sauce. Bake at 400 degrees for 25 minutes..
- I served with couscous with wild mushrooms and herbs. Serve immediately. Enjoy..
A spicy lamb chop recipe that is easy to prepare and tastes incredible! Clean the chops and marinate them in the rest of the ingredients overnight. When ready to cook them, make sure you have them out of the fridge for at least half an hour before so that they come to room temperature. At Devi Restaurant in NYC, Top Chef Masters contestant Suvir Saran and chef Hemant Mathur cook these spicy lamb chops in a super hot tandoor oven. Chances are that you don't have a huge clay oven in your home, so they've adapted this recipe for the grill.