Chicken Carbonara. This Chicken Carbonara recipe from Delish.com is the bomb. Sauteed chicken, shrimp and bacon smothered in the most delicious homemade carbonara sauce served with pasta. A twist on the classic, chicken carbonara makes a wonderful mid-week dinner.
Carbonara is the name of an Italian pasta dish made with a sauce of eggs, cheese and cooked If adding chicken, it too gets cooked in the same pan with the bacon fat. Hot pasta water is used to. I have a deep love for classic spaghetti carbonara, the Roman dish of spaghetti tossed with crispy pork, lots of pecorino cheese. You can cook Chicken Carbonara using 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chicken Carbonara
- You need 2 lbs of chicken breast,.
- You need 1/2 lb of bacon.
- You need 1 of medium white onion.
- You need 3 cloves of garlic.
- You need of small tub of mushrooms.
- Prepare 3 cloves of garlic.
- It’s 3 Tbls of butter.
- It’s 1 pint of grape tomatoes, halved.
- You need 4 Tbls of butter.
- You need 1 quart of whipping cream.
- Prepare 1 C of Parmesan Cheese.
- You need 1 Tbls of Italian seasoning.
- It’s 1 1/2 lbs of pasta.
Turn leftover cooked chicken into this creamy, fragrant pasta experience! MORE+ LESS Discover the Sensational Chicken Carbonara Recipe w/ bacon, chicken & cheesy pasta perfection! Our indulgent chicken carbonara uses eggs and butter to create a rich sauce. Transfer cooked bacon to paper towel.
Chicken Carbonara step by step
- Process onion, 3 cloves of garlic, bacon, and chicken in food processor. Place in 2 quart sauce pan and cook at medium heat until thoroughly cooked..
- Preheat oven to 350°F..
- In a small oven safe dish cut up cherry tomatoes, mushrooms, and three cloves of garlic. Add butter. Roast in oven until slightly golden..
- In a large pot boil 1 1/2 pounds of pasta, I like linguine with this, until it is your desired firmness. Drain, but do not rinse..
- Put drained pasta back in large pan. Add chicken and roasted vegetables to pasta pan..
- Heat tablespoon of Italian seasoning in pan chicken was in. Once butter is melted pour heavy whipping cream over butter. Wisk in Parmesan Cheese. Heat sauce thoroughly, it will slightly thicken.
- Pour sauce over pasta. Stir to combine..
Add chicken to same skillet with drippings. This rich chicken carbonara is a perfect, authentic pasta carbonara, loaded with tender chicken. A silky, cheesy sauce clings to spaghetti or bucatini noodles, made entirely from eggs and Parmesan. Chicken Carbonara is a rich and delicious pasta dish that I always enjoy with a glass of wine. There are many ways to make chicken carbonara, just like any pasta dish.