Cauliflower mashed shepherd's pie. Shepherd's pie made with ground turkey and topped with mashed cauliflower instead of mashed potatoes is a lighter version of the traditional comfort food. All Reviews for Tasty Shepherd's Pie with Mashed Cauliflower and Ground Turkey. Mashed Cauliflower Shepherd's Pie- All the traditional flavors of the traditional recipe without the guilt!
Still creamy and buttery, you'll barely miss the potatoes. This Mashed Cauliflower Shepherd's Pie is very filling, low-carb, gluten-free, paleo-friendly and the most important very DELICIOUS! Give a healthy spin in your traditional shepherd's pie recipe by making it with mashed cauliflower. You can cook Cauliflower mashed shepherd's pie using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Cauliflower mashed shepherd's pie
- It’s 1 lb of grass fed beef.
- It’s 1 head of cauliflower.
- You need 2 cup of carrots chopped.
- You need 1 of onion, chopped.
- Prepare 1 cup of frozen peas.
- You need 1 cup of mushroom.
- Prepare 3 of celery.
- You need 1 cup of mozzarella cheese.
- It’s 1/2 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
- It’s 1/2 cup of beef broth.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of tomato paste.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of worcestershire sauce.
This Mashed Cauliflower Shepherd's Pie is very filling, low-carb. It's one of my favorite things to eat in the cooler weather. So how excited was I to discover that pre-made mashed cauliflower exists in the freezer aisle?! My usual version of shepherd's pie is just like this recipe, but with homemade mashed potatoes instead of cauliflower.
Cauliflower mashed shepherd's pie step by step
- Prepare mashed cauliflower.
- Brown meat.
- Sauteed veggies.
- Add meat and veggies together add broth and paste simmer.
- Layer meat mixture in pan and mashed cauliflower on top sprinkle cheese and bake at 350 until bubbling and cheese has a nice crisp to it..
Easy Cauliflower Shepherd's Pie with turkey, corn, peas, chickpeas and mashed cauliflower topping broiled with cheese. Our Cauliflower Shepherd's Pie features a savory beef and veggie filling that is topped with a cheesy cauliflower mash. This family friendly recipe is a lower carb version that will win over even your picky eaters! Mash the cauliflower in a large bowl. Stir in the butter and cheese.