Bacon Chicken Carbonara. This Chicken Carbonara recipe from Delish.com is the bomb. Add chicken to skillet and increase heat to medium-high. Sauteed chicken, shrimp and bacon smothered in the most delicious homemade carbonara sauce served with pasta.
Chicken Carbonara – It's everything you love about carbonara! Lots of bacon, cheese, that silky sauce, all tossed with perfectly al dente pasta and chicken. Fresh diced Parsley or dried flakes. You can cook Bacon Chicken Carbonara using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Bacon Chicken Carbonara
- Prepare 1 lb of angel hair pasta or spaghetti.
- It’s 4 each of Eggs.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 1 lb of bacon cut into pieces.
- You need 2 cup of cooked chicken chopped.
- Prepare 1 of Salt and pepper.
- It’s 4 of Green onions sliced.
Cook up Knorr's delicious Smokehouse Bacon Chicken Carbonara made with a few simple ingredients. A recipe that's quick and easy to make but flavorful to eat! Our Chicken Carbonara has all of the classic ingredients – bacon, cream, Parmesan cheese, eggs – plus the addition of tender chunks of cooked chicken, pine nuts, basil, garlic, chopped parsley and. Add diced chicken, bacon and garlic mixture, and ½ cup of peas to the pasta.
Bacon Chicken Carbonara instructions
- Boil pasta according to package direction in heavily salted water. In the meantime, crisp bacon in another pot and drain on paper towels. Drain bacon grease reserving a tablespoon or so in the pot..
- Crack 4 eggs in a bowl with Parmesan cheese salt and pepper and whisk to combine..
- When pasta is done drain and reserve 1 cup of pasta water. Add pasta to the pot and stir in the egg mixture vigorously for 3-4 minutes. Add bacon, chicken, and green onions and combine. Add the hot pasta water as needed to cream the mixture..
- Add extra parm and enjoy! I serve it with crusty garlic bread and a fresh green salad..
This is a really easy carbonara pasta that uses chicken and bacon. We eat it mid-week when time and energy are a bit short. Creamy chicken carbonara is inspired by a classic Italian (Roman) pasta dish made with bacon or Bacon, egg, and cheese me all day, baby. Carbonara sauce is an egg-based white sauce featuring. Chicken and shrimp carbonara features linguine, bacon, and the signature Parmesan sauce thickened with egg yolks as popularized by that Italian-American chain restaurant.