Pita Bread Cheeseburger. Miznon is world renown for having some of the best Pitas, and the one that I personally love the most is their cheeseburger folded pita! Be the first to review this recipe. In honor of our son the family burger fiend and since David was making pita pizzas anyway, he decided to combine the two into this recipe.
Remove them from the oven and cover with a clean cloth until they are cool. Pitta breads are best eaten the same day or frozen for. Pita bread became a popular bread choice, especially because the absence of shortening and the small amounts of Pita bread is made by mixing premeasured amounts of flour, salt, water, and yeast. You can have Pita Bread Cheeseburger using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Pita Bread Cheeseburger
- It’s 2 slices of mini pita Bread whole wheat.
- You need 1-1/3 pound of ground sirloin formed into 4 patties.
- You need to taste of iceberg lettuce.
- You need 4 slices of provolone cheese.
- You need 2 tablespoons of mayonnaise.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of tomato ketchup.
- It’s 1/2 of large kosher pickle sliced lengthwise.
- You need 1 teaspoon of yellow prepared mustard.
- It’s as needed of ground black pepper.
- Prepare as needed of salt.
- Prepare as needed of sliced tomato.
This easy pita bread recipe tastes authentic and is perfectly soft & crispy. Shape: Pita bread is circular and thin, with airy pockets throughout. Naan has a thicker oval-shape, with bubbles throughout. Tomato, Onion & Arugula Pita Bread Pizza. thecravegallery.com.
Pita Bread Cheeseburger instructions
- Preheat oven 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Season the meat and form patties. I salted and peppered the pan underneath the patties..
- Bake till done add cheese slices on top..
- Slice carefully the two pita Bread slices. Open like a bun and build the cheeseburger with the condiments.
- Slice in half and serve. I hope you enjoy!.
Let a straight-forward cheeseburger pie can be the beginning for a diner-inspired dinner: top the pie with crumbled bacon and sliced avocado, fried onions and mushrooms, a California-style shredded. Puffy yeast-raised pita bread, perfect for splitting and filling with your choice of ingredients, is Once you see how easy it is to bake your own pita bread, and, more importantly, once you taste it, you'll. Pita bread (also known as Arabic bread and Syrian bread) is a yeast-leavened flatbread common in Our recipe is intended to make a pita bread with pockets. And originally, we cooked the pita bread. Rustle up homemade pitta bread to serve with dips or as a side dish to mop up juices.