Garlic Butter Steak. And that melted garlic butter on top is to die for!!!! Perfecting that steak can be a bit tricky. So here it is – that juicy, crisp steak cooked just the way you want it, topped with a garlic compound butter that.
These seared Garlic Butter Steak Bites pack so much flavor and are so easy to throw together! Cooked in a delicious garlic butter sauce, these tender Steak Bites are made with sirloin steak for juicy, mouthwatering bite-size pieces every time! Enjoy these garlic butter steak bites for an easy. You can have Garlic Butter Steak using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Garlic Butter Steak
- It’s 2 tbsp of butter, softened, divided.
- Prepare 1 tsp of minced fresh parsley.
- You need 1/2 tsp of minced garlic.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of reduced-sodium soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 of beef flat iron steak or boneless top sirloin steak (3/4 pound).
- You need 1/8 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/8 tsp of pepper.
Garlic butter steak bites are everything you love about a steakhouse steak, with none of the work. Instead of cooking a whole steak, making a pan sauce, slicing the steak, and dipping into said sauce. Garlic Butter Steak with Asparagus and Mushrooms – pan seared skillet recipe plus"how to" tips to cook the best tender steak at home. This easy to customize recipe is also gluten free, low carb, paleo.
Garlic Butter Steak step by step
- Mix 1 tablespoon butter, parsley, garlic and soy sauce. Marinate steak for about an hour..
- Sprinkle steak with salt and pepper. In a large skillet, heat remaining butter over medium heat..
- Add steak; cook until meat reaches desired doneness (for medium-rare, a thermometer should read 135°; medium, 140°; medium-well, 145°), 4-7 minutes per side..
- Serve with garlic butter..
The recipe remains the same, of course! Steak Bites with Garlic Butter – Dinner at the Zoo. These seared steak bites are cubes of sirloin steak cooked to perfection in a garlic butter sauce. An easy meal or party snack that's ready in just minutes! A sirloin steak cooked to perfection on the grill and then brushed with this yummy butter sauce laced with lots of garlic!