Easy Mincemeat Tarts.
You can cook Easy Mincemeat Tarts using 3 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Easy Mincemeat Tarts
- Prepare 1 jar of mincemeat.
- It’s 1 pack of puff pastry.
- Prepare of Icing sugar to dust.
Easy Mincemeat Tarts step by step
- Lay the pastry out on a baking tray. Score out a border using a blunt knife, leaving about an inch on the edges..
- Use a fork to prick the pastry base inside the border..
- Spread the mincemeat over the pastry inside the border..
- Bake at 200 C for 20-25 mins until the pastry turns golden and puffy..
- Slice into portions, dust with icing sugar and serve!.