Quick, Budget-Friendly, and Easy! Rich, Authentic Carbonara.
You can have Quick, Budget-Friendly, and Easy! Rich, Authentic Carbonara using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Quick, Budget-Friendly, and Easy! Rich, Authentic Carbonara
- Prepare 2 of Egg.
- It’s 1 of pack Heavy cream.
- You need 40 grams of Parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 1 of bunch?! Bacon (block).
- It’s 300 grams of Spaghetti.
- It’s 1 of as much (to taste) Coarsely ground black papper.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Salt.
Quick, Budget-Friendly, and Easy! Rich, Authentic Carbonara instructions
- Boil plenty of water and salt (not listed) and start cooking the pasta..
- In a bowl, combine the eggs (whole eggs), heavy cream, grated cheese, and salt..
- Cut the bacon into small strips, and sauté until golden in a skillet (if a non-stick skillet is used, you won't need to add oil). Wipe off the excess fat with paper towels..
- Once the spaghetti is done cooking, drain it well and transfer it into the skillet from Step 3. Lightly sauté it with the bacon..
- Turn off the heat, pour in the sauce from Step 2, and coat the spaghetti in the sauce while the residual heat continues to warm the mixture. Sprinkle with some ground black pepper as desired and serve!.
- I have updated the amount of the parmesan cheese. I use about 80 g of parmesan cheese, which is about half a small container that they sell in the store..