Quick and Simple Microwave Mochi Gratin.
You can have Quick and Simple Microwave Mochi Gratin using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Quick and Simple Microwave Mochi Gratin
- Prepare 3 of Cut mochi.
- You need 1/2 medium of Onion.
- Prepare 2 of to 3 slices Bacon.
- Prepare 1 dash of Soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 of Black pepper.
- It’s 1 of Easy melting cheese.
Quick and Simple Microwave Mochi Gratin instructions
- Cut the onions and bacon into thin strips. Add to a heat-resistant container with the onions on the bottom and the bacon on top..
- Cut the mochi into bite-sized cubes, and place on top. Pour in a little soy sauce and flavor with black pepper..
- Place the cheese on top and cover with plastic wrap. Poke a number of small holes in the plastic wrap..
- Microwave at 500 W for 2 1/2-3 minutes and it's complete!! Top with parsley, if you like..
- If you have time, fry the bacon and onions first, then after microwaving, bake in the oven to melt the cheese. This is really good..