Apricot sherbet – sharab qamar ed-deen.
You can have Apricot sherbet – sharab qamar ed-deen using 4 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Apricot sherbet – sharab qamar ed-deen
- It’s 300 g of qamar ed-deen or 3 sheets of dried apricot paste.
- You need 2 1/2 cups of hot water.
- Prepare 3 tablespoons of sugar.
- Prepare 3 teaspoons of orange blossom water.
Apricot sherbet – sharab qamar ed-deen step by step
- Cut the qamar ed-deen into small pieces..
- Put the pieces in a bowl and add the hot water. Leave for 2 hr or more, stirring from time to time for the pieces to dissolve..
- Strain the mixture through a fine sieve then add sugar and orange blossom water..
- Let it cool in the refrigerator and serve in glasses..