Fresh Peach Cheesecake. One of the things I love about summer are the fresh, juicy peaches that are so plentiful at the market this time of the year. Place shallow PAN of water on bottom rack of oven. With those sweet Peaches and Streusel topping you will enjoy this Fresh, Smooth and Crumb Cheesecake at the same time.
View top rated Fresh peach cheesecake recipes with ratings and reviews. Cheesecake with Fresh Peach Topping, Summertime Fresh Peach Pie Topped Cheesecake Made Skinny, Fresh Peach… If you love peaches you MUST Make this No-bake Fresh Peach Cheesecake Dessert. The Jello Peach Topping is fantastic and compliments the cream cheese filling and graham cracker crust. You can cook Fresh Peach Cheesecake using 16 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Fresh Peach Cheesecake
- You need of CRUST.
- You need 3 cup of cinnamon graham crackers, crushed.
- It’s 4 oz of butter, salted or unsalted.
- It’s of PEACH CHEESECAKE FILLING.
- Prepare 16 oz of cream cheese, at room temperature.
- It’s 1 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 3 of large eggs, at room temperature.
- It’s 2 cup of sour cream, at room temperature.
- You need 1 cup of granulated sugar.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of fresh rough chopped peaches, from about 3 pitted peeled peaches.
- It’s of GARNISH.
- Prepare 1 of fresh peach, sliced.
- Prepare of fresh strawberrys.
- Prepare of fresh whipped cream.
- You need 2 tbsp of grated dark chocolate.
This peach cheesecake is a creamy fruit dessert that tastes as good as it looks. This New York-style cheesecake-with a hidden layer of sweet peach compote-is an ideal do-ahead dessert. When ready to serve, release the sides, then top the cake with fresh peach slices. How to Make Cheesecake with Fresh Peach Topping.
Fresh Peach Cheesecake instructions
- Preheat oven to 325. Spray a 9 inch springform pan with bakers spray.
- MAKE CRUST.
- Combine cinnamon crumbs and butter in a bowl until moistened.
- Add crumb mixture to prepared springform pan and press into bottom and up sides of pan. Refigerate to set while making filling.
- I MAKE PEACH CHEESECAKE FILLING.
- In a large bowl beat cream cheese until smooth, add sugar slowly while beating, then add eggs one at a time beating each egg in.
- Add sour cream, vanilla and salt and beat just until blended.
- Fold in chopped peaches.
- Remove the cold crust from the refigerator. Wrap crust pan in a double thickness of aluminum foil.
- Pour peach filling into crust and smooth top. Place cheesecake in a large baking pan. Carefully add boiling water in baking pan so that it comes just about halfway up the side of the cheesecake pan.
- Place in the preheated 325 oven and bake until cheesecake is just set with the center slightly jiggly about 70 to 90 minutes. Remove from water bath pan and cool 1 hour with foil still wrapped around pan on a rack . Remove foil and continue to cool completely before refigerating, about 2 hours longer. When cooled cover and Refigerate at least 8 hours or overnight.
- After chilling run a thin knife around edges of pan and realease sides of springform pan.
- Garnish with whipped cream, fresh peach slice, fresh strawberrys and chocolate shavings.
A creamy, dairy-free peach cheesecake lined with fresh peaches over a raw crust. But I was good and saved some for baking this year and I'm definitely glad I used some for this cake. This Fresh Peach No-Bake Cheesecake is just as delicious as it looks. Made with fresh peaches, peach preserves, and almond graham cracker crust, this no-bake cheesecake is the perfect summer. No Bake Peach Cheesecake Bars Kevin Is Cooking.