Pineapple Rightside Up Cheesecake. Its Chef Sprinkle Back with another Recipe!! Grab your pen & paper and sit back and enjoy!!!! Pineapple Upside Down Cheesecake (SUPER EASY.
A delicious blend of pineapple and cream cheese in a graham cracker crust. When ready to serve, pull up a chair and enjoy! side. The mixture was very thick so I was able to mount it high in the crust. You can cook Pineapple Rightside Up Cheesecake using 15 ingredients and 19 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Pineapple Rightside Up Cheesecake
- You need of Crust.
- Prepare 1 1/4 cup of graham crackers crumbs.
- It’s 3 tbsp of butter, melted.
- Prepare of Filling.
- Prepare 4 of –8 ounce packs cream cheese, softened to room temp.
- It’s 3/4 cup of sour cream.
- It’s 1/4 cup of all-purpose flour.
- You need 4 of eggs.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of sugar or 1/2 cup Splenda.
- It’s 1/4 cup of pineapple juice.
- You need 1/2 cup of crushed pineapple.
- It’s of Topping.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of crushed pineapple, drained.
- You need 12 of maraschino cherries.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of brown sugar or brown sugar substitute.
I would really call this a Pineapple Cheesecake Pie. Pineapple Upside-Down Cheesecake. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Pineapple Upside-Down Cake is popular, but why not serve the cake rightside up? Get Cooking Channel's recipe for Pineapple Rightside-Up Cake baked in And if you really want to serve them upside-down, just flip the jar over onto the plate.
Pineapple Rightside Up Cheesecake step by step
- Preheat oven to 325°F..
- Grease 9 inch spring form pan.
- For the Crust……..
- Mix melted butter and graham cracker crumbs, then press into pan.
- Bake for 8 minutes or until browned.
- For the Topping, prepare while cheese cake is baking.
- Mix pineapple and brown sugar ( or substitute) set aside.
- For the Filling…….
- Mix cream cheese and sour cream together until smooth..
- Add flour, mix well.
- Add eggs, one at a time, mix until well blended.
- Fold in juice and crushed pineap.
- Fold in sugar, (or Splenda) adjust to desired sweetness.
- Increase oven temp to 400°F.
- Bake for 10 minutes, then reduce heat temp to 250° F..
- Bake an additional 35 to 45 minutes more or until cheesecake is almost set..
- Turn off oven and leave door ajar. Add topping. Garnish with cherries. Let cool for 45 minutes to 1 hiur.
- Chill in fridge for 4 to 6 hours or over night..
- Serve and enjoy..
Pineapple Rightside-Up Cake with Fresh Thyme. Fresh thyme leaves gives this classic pineapple cake a more exciting and summery taste and a little plain yogurt cuts some of the sweetness. Granted, it is easily remedied by prying the caramelized fruit from the pan and carefully put back in its rightful spot on the cake, but it is a touch disappointing. Pineapple cheesecake sandwiched between two thick layers of perfect pineapple upside down cake. It had been so long since I had made this three layer pineapple upside down cheesecake cake and photographed it I almost didn't write about it.