All Day Energy Bars. Each All-Day Energy Choco-Coco bar is a large, ultra-convenient, and completely balanced meal that is hunger-soothing and nutrient-rich, while providing a super low glycemic load thanks to its high protein and fiber content so that it All-Day Energy Bars "Choco-Coco". ONE ENERGY BARS by ALL DAY PERFORMANCE NUTRITION!! Let ALLDAY Energy Drink to compete your daily task and fully use this energy to walk through every day.
Searching for the best Energy Bars for runners? Energy bars are a great option and have been a fan favorite of all outdoor enthusiasts around the globe. Finding the right bar can be a bigger hassle The protein and ingredients packed into this bar will help keep you going all day long. You can have All Day Energy Bars using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of All Day Energy Bars
- Prepare 2 cup of raw almonds.
- Prepare 1 cup of agave nectar.
- Prepare 2/3 cup of coconut oil, melted.
- It’s 2 tsp of vanilla.
- Prepare 1 tsp of kosher salt.
- Prepare 4 cup of rolled oats.
- It’s 1 cup of unsweetened shredded coconut, divided.
- You need 3/4 cup of chopped almonds, divided.
- You need 1/2 cup of dried apricots (or fruit of choice), chopped.
- You need 1/4 cup of chia seeds.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of dark chocolate chips.
Value These energy bars are some of the least expensive on. An energy bar can be a healthy snack—if you choose the right one. Your rides require fuel and energy bars are the perfect pocket-friendly snack. Then your favorite mix-ins are added to give these energy bars variety.
All Day Energy Bars step by step
- Line 9×9 pan with wax paper..
- In a high-speed blender or food processor, combine 2 cups raw almonds, agave, melted coconut oil, vanilla and salt. Blend until smooth..
- In a separate bowl, combine oats, 3/4 cup shredded coconut, half of the chopped almonds, apricots or dried fruit of your choice, and chia seeds..
- Stir agave mixture into dry ingredients. Reserve remaining almonds, shredded coconut and dark chocolate chips for topping..
- Spread mixture into pan. Cover top with wax paper and press evenly to compact; remove wax paper..
- Melt chocolate chips in microwave, stirring every 30 seconds. Spread melted chocolate evenly over top of bars. Sprinkle with remaining shredded coconut and chopped almonds. Let sit in refrigerator overnight . Cut into bars..
The healthy carbs give you the energy to last all day long! Introduction • Fruit Bars • Cereal Bars • Protein Bars I've always found energy bars a very useful kind of product. When you're on-the-go or having a busy day, energy bars can be a lifesaver. Take your snack game to the next level with Elevation. Choose from a variety of energy bars, protein bars, and protein powder, with flavors like chocolate.