EASY chicken & biscuits casserole. These low-carb, keto-friendly chicken thighs are basted with a tangy and rich butter sauce. They are easy enough for a weeknight meal and guaranteed to impress the pickiest eaters. Serve over egg noodles, mashed potatoes, or rice, or alongside your favorite vegetables.
You could also place the boneless chicken breasts between two sheets of plastic wrap and lightly pound them into thin cutlets. Pour over chicken, and bring to a boil. I created this dish after my three kids tried Chinese takeout and asked for more. You can have EASY chicken & biscuits casserole using 11 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of EASY chicken & biscuits casserole
- It’s 2.5 cups of cooked diced chicken.
- It’s 1 can of corn.
- Prepare 1 can of peas.
- Prepare 3 stalks of green onions.
- Prepare 1 can of cream of chicken soup.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of milk.
- Prepare 2 of small cans of biscuits.
- You need 1 cup of French fried onions.
- Prepare 1 cup of Colby jack cheese.
- It’s 1/2 cup of mozzarella cheese.
- You need of To taste: salt pepper Italian seasoning garlic powder.
These quick chicken dinners recipes are perfect for a stress-free weeknight meal, and make enough so that you can have leftovers for lunch. These quick and easy dinners for two are perfect to make when you don't want to be stuck with a ton of leftovers. From stir fries to stuffed chicken breasts and everything in between, these chicken dinners are fit for a family of two. Plus, they're all ready in under an hour.
EASY chicken & biscuits casserole instructions
- Preheat oven to 400. Cook chicken and mix with Colby jack cheese, milk, soup, Green onion, corn, peas and spices..
- Pour into ungreased baking dish and top with raw biscuits. Bake 20 minutes until biscuits are done. Top with shredded mozzarella, herbs and French fried onions..
This Easy Bruschetta Chicken recipe is made with tender chicken breast pieces coated in garlic and spices that are grilled, then topped with a fresh tomato and basil topping. A little drizzle of balsamic glaze takes the flavors over the top! A quick, low-carb, delicious dinner idea that's perfect for busy weeknights. Season to taste with salt and black pepper. This easy chicken recipe is a fresh, modern alternative to a time-consuming classic.