3 Traffic Light Soups – GREEN – Pea and Mint. Pea and Mint Soup – The Ins and Outs. You can use shallots, white, red or spring onions Don't tip away any water – that green stuff is nutrients! Add less stock at the start – if the soup is too Pea and mint soup tastes equally good, or perhaps even better the next day!
Reviews for: Photos of Green Pea and Mint Soup. Pea and mint soup is so easy; you will be delighted in its simplicity. Fresh summer peas (you can even use frozen), and garden mint is a match made in Return the puree to the pan, season with salt and pepper, and add the remaining peas and stock. You can have 3 Traffic Light Soups – GREEN – Pea and Mint using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of 3 Traffic Light Soups – GREEN – Pea and Mint
- It’s 400 gr of Frozen Peas (or 350 gr Fresh Shelled Peas).
- You need 1 of Medium Potato Peeled and Diced.
- It’s 1 of Garlic Clove Smashed.
- It’s 500 ml of Veg or Chicken Stock.
- You need 4 Tbs of Fresh Chopped Mint.
- It’s 1 Tbs of Lemon Or Better lime Juice.
- It’s 1 Tsp of Sugar.
- Prepare 150 ml of Sour Cream.
- You need 1 Bunch of Spring Onions – Trim and Chopped.
This pea and mint soup is the perfect healthy homemade option for lunch. Finish with a dollop of fat-free natural yogurt and stir into the soup for a tasty Garnish with mint leaves, if you like. Top tip for making Slimming World's green pea and mint soup. Serve with a slice of wholemeal.
3 Traffic Light Soups – GREEN – Pea and Mint instructions
- Put the Stock into a large Pan and bring to Boil – Add the Potatoes and Galic for 15 mins until Very Soft..
- Add Peas and simmer for 5 mins, Add rest of items apart from Sour cream then allow to Cool. Transfer into a blender or Food Processor and Blitz until as Smooth as you like..
- Add Half the Sour Cream and season to Taste.
- Chill to be heated later or Serve Cold (you may need add a little more stock as it will thicken). Add the Remaining Sour Cream and Garnish with a mint leaf..
Know how to make green peas and mint soup easily. Try it at home and have it hot with bread sticks. It will be a full but light meal for your lunch when you are trying to lose weight. These useful spices can be used to cook so many different meals! This pea and mint soup is a fresh and light soup that's great as an appetizer or a meal.