Easy Teriyaki – Soy Pork Chops. In a shallow dish, combine the soy sauce, vinegar, honey and garlic powder. Place chops in dish, and turn to coat. This pork chop recipes is so easy and quite tasty.
It's sweet and citrusy in the most amazing way. You can taste the brown sugar and soy sauce in every bite. Teriyaki (照り焼き) is a cooking technique used in Japanese cuisine in which foods are broiled or grilled with a glaze of soy sauce, mirin, and sugar. teriyaki sauce, water, pepper, pineapples, soy sauce, pork chops. You can cook Easy Teriyaki – Soy Pork Chops using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Easy Teriyaki – Soy Pork Chops
- It’s 1 of large pack boneless pork chops (I used center cut, about 2 inch thick).
- It’s of Sprinkle black pepper.
- It’s of Sprinkle garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 can of cream of mushroom soup.
- You need 1 tablespoon of soy sauce.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of teriyaki sauce.
- Prepare 2 of onions, sliced.
- Prepare of Hot cooked white rice.
This Teriyaki Pork Chop Recipe is delicious and easy to prepare. You can even use the teriyaki sauce for other meats. Today, we will make our Teriyaki Pork Chop using our own Teriyaki Pork Chop Recipe starting by preparing our own teriyaki sauce from scratch. Teriyaki pork chops are so tender and delicious.
Easy Teriyaki – Soy Pork Chops instructions
- Rinse and pat dry your pork chops……
- Place chops in a baking pan……
- Season both sides of chops with black pepper and garlic powder……
- In a bowl combine cream of mushroom soup, soy sauce and teriyaki sauce, mix well……
- Place teriyaki mixture over each pork chop…….spread well……
- Place sliced onions on top of pork chops…….
- Cover pan and place in a preheated 400 degree oven for 1 hour or until pork chops are done…….
- Serve with white rice and enjoy 😉!.
The sweet pineapple with the soy sauce and teriyaki make this meal oh so good! Another favorite is this Easy Crock Pot Pork Chops Recipe. It is so simple and delicious. We also love Baked Pork Tenderloin and this recipe is sure to impress even the. Get crispy teriyaki pork chops without all the fat.