My Triple Grilled Cheese Sandwich. Make sure to Subscribe for more Recipes and How To's Grilled Cheese, a sandwich that is simple and satisfying. We took this classic sandwich to a new level. Grilled Cheese & Tomato Sandwich-How to and Recipe
If putting on cheese on the outside of your sandwich and letting it get all crispy and amazing isn't #disrupting grilled cheese, I don't know what is. True genius: Coat the bread with panko bread crumbs and Italian seasoning to turn your entire sandwich into one enormous, beautiful mozz stick. A Triple Grilled Cheese with a twist. You can cook My Triple Grilled Cheese Sandwich using 3 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of My Triple Grilled Cheese Sandwich
- You need 3 cups of super finely shredded/grated extra sharp cheddar cheese.
- You need 3 slices of bread.
- Prepare 4 teaspoons of butter softened.
Two cheeses on the inside of the bread and one cheese on the outside. But you must be a cheese lover to This sandwich has THAT crispy, nutty cheese on the outside of the bread as well as all the amazing melty cheese inside and it's oh so crispy. My Grilled Cheese sandwich recipe is a crunchy gooey sandwich with gouda and sharp cheddar melted between two parmesan encrusted pieces of sourdough. Three different types of cheese—Cheddar, mozzarella and pepper Jack—combine in this crescent Bundtwich to make the tastiest twist on What's more classic than a grilled cheese sandwich with a side of tomato soup?
My Triple Grilled Cheese Sandwich step by step
- Heat a skillet.Take 1 slice of bread and butter both sides. Toast both sides, this will be your middle slice of sandwich..
- Shred/grate the cheese with the fine side of your grater. Add half the cheese to one slice of bread..
- Add the toasted slice of bread on top of the slice of bread with cheese on it. Add cheese to the second untoasted slice of bread and carefully stack them. Add butter to top slice. Carefully put the butter side down on the hot skillet..
- Carefully and quickly butter the top. Turn the sandwich as needed till it's grilled the way you like it. Serve I hope you enjoy!!!.
You guys, my T-rex husband straight up DEVOURED this sandwich. Believe it or not, this recipe for My Favorite Grilled Cheese Sandwich took some experimentation before it achieved perfection. If you avoid processed cheese because of the added color, this product is a great solution. Serve this perfect sandwich with some baby carrots and some grape tomatoes or. Typically when I make a grilled cheese sandwich I just use one kind of cheese.