Grilled cheese and ham. Ultimate ham and cheese grilled sandwich. eat-in with peta. The Best Grilled Cheese In NYC So with today's grilled ham and cheese sandwich, I simply used the artisan bread that I mentioned earlier.
Reviews for: Photos of Christy's Awesome Hot Ham and Cheese. The ultimate Grilled Ham and Cheese Sandwiches served with a simple homemade Honey Mustard Sauce. How to make Grilled Ham and Cheese: Make the honey mustard sauce by combining all ingredients in a bowl and stirring until smooth. You can have Grilled cheese and ham using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Grilled cheese and ham
- It’s slices of Sourdough bread.
- You need of Cheddar cheese.
- Prepare of Muenster or other cheese.
- You need of Butter.
- Prepare 2 slices of ham.
Pile the ham and cheese on a slice of bread, season with salt and pepper to taste, and then top with the other bread slice, mustard-side down. This is a simple, straightforward grilled ham and cheese sandwich recipe. I love the addition of the Dijon. I would have this for breakfast, lunch, or dinner.
Grilled cheese and ham step by step
- Heat cast iron skillet to medium high. Butter both sides of bread. Cook both pieces of bread on one side. Flip one slice and pull other out of pan..
- Places cheese sliced on bread in pan and cook ham in pan next to bread with cheese slices. Once bread is browned to desired liking. Place ham on cheese put on other half of bread flip and cook last un cooked side of bread..
- Cut into quarters and enjoy.
Layer the cheese and ham between the bread slices (keeping the buttered sides on the outside). The best way to improve on a great grilled cheese is to sprinkle some cheese on the outside of the bread. It creates a super-crisp, cheesy crust. Wheat bread would be a good stand-in for the white bread in this modified ham-and-cheese sandwich. A creamy spread of sour cream, Dijon mustard, and Parmesan cheese adds lots of flavor.