Easy Egg Drop Soup with Ramen Noodles And Chicken. Ramen soup and egg drop soup are irresistible on their own, so it only makes sense that together, they would form the takeout-worthy ramen Unlike your average ramen or egg drop soup, which can be about as filling as a large snack, the satisfying combination of tender noodles, meaty chicken and. Here's a basic egg drop soup using instant ramen noodles. Nothing fancy or health conscious just sharing a quick snack.
Egg drop soup (Chinese: 蛋花湯; pinyin: Dànhuātāng) is a Chinese soup of wispy beaten eggs in boiled chicken broth. Condiments such as black or white pepper. Use quick-cooking ramen and store-bought chicken broth to get this hearty rendition of the Chinese-restaurant classic on the table in a jiffy. You can cook Easy Egg Drop Soup with Ramen Noodles And Chicken using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Easy Egg Drop Soup with Ramen Noodles And Chicken
- It’s 2 Cartons of Chicken Broth (low sodium)32 ounce.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of Soy Sauce.
- Prepare 2 teaspoons of Teriyaki Sauce.
- You need 1 pack of Chicken Ramen Soup with Seasoning Packet.
- It’s 1/8 teaspoon of ground ginger.
- Prepare 2 of Eggs, beaten.
- It’s of Shredded Deli Chicken.
- Prepare of Chopped chives.
Egg drop soup makes me think of my grandmother every time I see it, and it's You might recognize egg drop soup from the bowl you get with the lunch plates at Chinese-American restaurants, with First up is the broth, chicken being the most common. I fondly remember the sound of the can opener. This might seem like a wierd recipe to post. But I myself had never thought to add an egg to Ramen Noodles before, So thought I'd share incase someone else had never thought of it either.lol I wasn't feeling well today, but felt I needed something, so decided to make chicken Ramen and add a little.
Easy Egg Drop Soup with Ramen Noodles And Chicken step by step
- Pour both cartons of chicken broth into pot and bring to a boil….add ground ginger…..
- Add the 1 pack of ramen noodles with seasoning packet…..Noodles will cook with the chicken broth…..
- Add the soy sauce and teriyaki sauce to your pot…..reduce heat…..
- Add your shredded chicken to pot…..then slowly stir in your beaten eggs, use a fork to stir them in….then remove pan from heat so eggs will stop cooking…..
- Add chives,ENJOY and EAT !!! ☺️.
All Reviews for Egg Drop Soup (Better than Restaurant Quality!) I prepared the recipe just as is, only mixing the cornstarch with part of the chicken broth rather than water and adding no salt or pepper. I had never had egg drop soup and it was good. I didnt use the cornstarch or food coloring and I used. A popular soup that's actually good for you! This chicken egg drop soup is the ultimate comfort food!