Easy Chicken Tortilla Soup. Serve over tortilla chips, and top with shredded Cheddar cheese. Throw away the cans and no one will know that it is not from scratch! This chicken soup is the easiest way to warm up.
Always a crowd pleaser and tastes great loaded with cheese, avocado and tortilla chips! This tortilla soup recipe is filled with chicken, corn, beans, spices and salsa. It's really easy to make when you're looking for something quick. You can have Easy Chicken Tortilla Soup using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Easy Chicken Tortilla Soup
- You need 2 of boneless skinless chicken breasts.
- You need 32 oz of chicken broth.
- You need 16 oz. of Salsa.
- Prepare 1 cup of corn.
- It’s 1/2 cup of cooked rice.
- Prepare 1 (12 oz) of can black beans.
- You need of Avocado.
- Prepare of Sour cream.
- You need of Shredded cheese.
- Prepare strips of Tortilla.
Chicken tortilla soup, with its spicy tomato broth, crunchy tortilla chips, and gooey cheese, has long been one of my favorite dishes to order at Mexican restaurants. Once you know the basics, it's all too easy to make chicken tortilla soup at home — even on a busy Monday night. Made with a ton of veggies and chicken this Chicken Tortilla Soup is healthy, filling, easy to make and downright delicious. Tender sauteed chicken breast shredded and combined with bold seasonings, spicy chilis, fire-roasted tomatoes, and corn tortillas to create a hearty and satisfying dish.
Easy Chicken Tortilla Soup instructions
- Cook chicken over medium heat, and shred with a fork..
- Bring broth and salsa to a boil, add rice, beans, chicken, and corn. Bring back to a boil and let simmer for 10 min..
- Serve with cheese, tortilla strips, chunks of avocado, or sour cream.
- The spicier the salsa the spicier the soup will be, so if you want less heat, go with a mild salsa..
This chicken tortilla soup recipe is. Instant Pot Chicken Tortilla Soup – a fast and flavorful recipe that can be made using dry or canned beans, and using fresh or frozen thighs, or breast meat. Video Soup Mexican Chicken Chicken Soup. This is truly the best chicken tortilla soup! The best tortillas to use for tortilla soup are stale yellow corn tortillas.