Easy roast beef. This easy, succulent roast beef recipe from James Martin makes the ultimate Sunday lunch for all the family. Tried and triple-tested by BBC Good Food. Roast beef is a classic main dish for holidays, family get-togethers, and elegant dinners alike.
Roast beef, how to roast your beef at home easy step by step instructions. This is a pretty fool proof way to make a roast beef. You can add or subtract any seasoning you want. You can cook Easy roast beef using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Easy roast beef
- You need 2 1/2-3 lb of roast beef.
- Prepare 2 of peeled chopped potatoes.
- You need 4 of peeled a chopped carrots.
- Prepare 2 sticks of chopped celery.
- It’s 1 stick of butter.
- It’s 2 packages of dry onion soup mix.
This will wow your dinner guests. A fancy dinner has never been easier. Get the recipe from Barefeet In The. This is your basic roast beef, simply cooked to perfection.
Easy roast beef instructions
- Place roast in center of crockpot.
- Prepare your vegetables and place on the sides of the roast..
- Spread dry onion soup mix over the top of everything..
- And place stick of butter on top of the meat..
- Cook on high for 4-6 hours. Or low 8-12 hours..
- If you want to make gravy out of the juice: remove meat and vegetables. Mix 1/2 cup water and 1/4 Cup corn starch or 1 cup water and 1/2 Cup flour. Boil juice and whisk in water mixture of your choice until it thickens. Remove from heat as soon as it’s thick enough..
The secret is in the time cooked. Find the best Roast Beef ideas on Food & Wine with recipes that are fast & easy. Bruce Aidells, the founder of the eponymous sausage company, is also an avid cook. This Easy Top Round Roast Beef Recipe is going to become a regular in your house after you see how easy it is to make, how tender and perfect it comes out every time, and how versatile the left overs are. This easy roast beef recipe has slivers of garlic + fresh rosemary for amazing flavor.