Spinach and Water Melon Salad with Tortilla Grilled Cheese. This summer salad features watermelon, feta cheese, arugula, and baby spinach in a simple homemade balsamic vinaigrette. Combine the arugula, spinach, onions, and tomatoes in a large salad bowl. Drizzle the vinaigrette over the salad mixture; toss to coat.
Categories: Salad Recipes Feta Nut Recipes Spinach Fruit Watermelon Recipes Side Dish Summer Gluten Free. Grilled Shrimp, Orange, and Watermelon Salad with. This spinach tortellini salad is a quick and simple pasta salad that the whole family will love! You can have Spinach and Water Melon Salad with Tortilla Grilled Cheese using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Spinach and Water Melon Salad with Tortilla Grilled Cheese
- It’s 1 handful of or more spinach.
- It’s 1/2-1 cup of chopped watermelon.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of balsamic vinegar for dressing.
- You need 1 of boiling egg half slice.
- Prepare of Sprinkle flake chili.
- It’s of Sprinkle feta cheese.
- Prepare of Sprinkle dry cranberry.
- You need 2 of small size tortillas.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of shredded cheese divide by 3 sections.
This is a good time of year to be making this pasta salad because tomatoes and basil straight out. This main-course salad couldn't be easier to prepare. Simply sear scallops in a grill, then serve them nestled in a Give classic Caesar salad a Tex-Mex twist: Toss tortilla wedges and shrimp with chili powder before cooking. I was making myself a grilled cheese sandwich about a week ago, and decided to get a little creative with it.
Spinach and Water Melon Salad with Tortilla Grilled Cheese instructions
- Mixed spinach watermelon, and balsamic vinegar. Add chili flake if you like little spicy and toasted it combined together..
- Transfer into a bowl springkel with feta cheese and dry cranberry. Add an egg. Set aside.
- Next, heat up frying pan or iron cast with a low heat. Spreading the 1st section of cheese on the middle of the pan. Add 1 tortillas on it. And then spread the second section of cheese on top of tortilla, and cover with another tortilla. The last, spreads the last section of cheese on top of a tortilla..
- Now keep grilled it until the bottom cheese is melted and crispy yellow brown. Then flipped it up, and grilled it in the same way until it turn crispy yellow brown..
- Arranged the tortilla grilled cheese on the side of salad. Or you can serve separately. Enjoy!.
Put bread in pan, and place cheese on top and then place spinach and tomato on top of the cheese. Here's what you need: small watermelon, baby spinach, mango, slivered almonds, fresh lemon juice, water, honey, salt Using a sharp knife, cut off the top and bottom of the watermelon to reveal the red flesh and Healthy and tasty! Add cheese on top of u like! An easy pasta salad with cheese tortellini, sun-dried tomatoes, and baby spinach tossed in a It pairs with just about everything, from grilled meat to slaws and all that's in between. It's also a Drain and run briefly under cool water to cool the tortellini.