Tuna Patty Grilled Cheese. The best damn grilled tuna salad and cheese sandwich you will ever eat! Best thing you can make with canned tuna. All you have to do is say these two words and I'm flooded with childhood memories.
Grilled Tuna Patties. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Check out my easy vegan tuna recipe which I had with GRILLED VEGAN CHEESE and a healthy vegan sandwich! Grilled tuna cheese sandwiches aka grilled tuna melt sandwiches are awesome. You can have Tuna Patty Grilled Cheese using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Tuna Patty Grilled Cheese
- It’s of ~For the patties.
- You need 2 cans of tuna in oil – partially drained.
- It’s 3/4 cup of plain bread crumbs.
- It’s 2 of eggs – beaten.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of dried parsley.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of onion powder.
- You need of ~Other (total quantity depends on how many you make).
- Prepare of Bread (2 slices per serving).
- You need of Cheese (2 slices per serving).
- Prepare of Unsalted butter – softened.
Dad's best grilled tuna melt sandwich recipe with tuna salad. We've found one of the key variables in making a tuna melt sandwich is the relationship between browning the bread and melting the cheese. Make a classic grilled patty melt sandwich from the comfort of home! Seasoned beef, rye bread, caramelized onions, and gooey cheese come together to.
Tuna Patty Grilled Cheese instructions
- Place all ingredients for the patties in a medium bowl. Stir together with a fork until well combined. Form mixture into four equal patties about 3" in diameter..
- Heat a 10 inch nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add a bit of olive oil, swirl to coat. Place patties in skillet. Cook first side until browned. Flip. Cook second side until browned. Took about 4 minutes per side for me..
- While patties are cooking butter one side of each slice of bread you will be using. When patties are done transfer to a plate and set aside. Carefully wipe out skillet with a clean paper towel and return to heat..
- Add one slice of bread to skillet, buttered side down. Layer one slice of cheese, one tuna patty, one more slice of cheese, then second slice of bread buttered side up..
- When first side is browned to your liking flip. Gently press down with spatula to squish sandwich together. Cook until second side is browned to your liking. Transfer to a plate. Repeat process with remaining patties to make up to 4 sandwiches. Enjoy!.
Tuna Patties. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Tuna, mayo and onions are the classic kitchen staples. Take advantage of these simple ingredients lurking in your pantry and never settle for a basic grilled cheese again. We love how BlogChef threw in chopped green onions for a little zing of freshness in each bite. Read on for the recipe below.