Scrambled egg with potato and sausages. Keyword brunch, Egg, Sausage and Potato Scramble. Sprinkle the seasoning salt( or salt free seasoning), ground black pepper, and garlic. The breakfast recipe here is ideal for a group, combining scrambled eggs, sausage, cheese and potatoes in one big skillet.
Add cheese to top if so–. You can add or subtract as much. Scrambled tofu has a similar texture to scrambled eggs, is just as versatile, and is infinitely customizable. You can cook Scrambled egg with potato and sausages using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Scrambled egg with potato and sausages
- Prepare 1 Tbsp. of butter.
- You need 2 cups of Potatoes.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of chopped onions.
- Prepare 1 of small jalapeño pepper, finely chopped.
- Prepare 6 of eggs.
- Prepare of Salt and pepper to taste.
- It’s 1 of small green pepper diced.
- You need 1 cup of sausages.
With five ingredients and four simple No, silken tofu does not scramble well, but extra-firm tofu has just the right texture for mimicking scrambled eggs. Using a potato masher to break the. Spicy fried potatoes and a classic egg scramble combine to make a hearty and zesty breakfast. Poke potatoes with a fork so that their skins are pierced.
Scrambled egg with potato and sausages instructions
- Melt butter in large nonstick skillet on medium heat. Add potatoes, onions and jalapeño peppers; cook 7 to 8 min. or until onions are tender and potatoes are golden brown, stirring frequently..
- Add sausages and green pepper..
- Beat eggs and salt, black pepper in small bowl; add to skillet. Cook 3 min. or until eggs are set, stirring occasionally.
Microwave potatoes on high until cooked inside. Bring to a boil over high heat, reduce to a simmer and cook until potatoes Whisk eggs with milk in a medium bowl; season with salt and pepper. Add sausage and potatoes to vegetables in skillet and stir to combine. This Egg, Potato, and Sausage Skillet is so easy to make and perfect for breakfast, lunch, or dinner. It is so simple to You can also stir in your eggs a little bit.