Peach Banana Holiday Lasagna.
You can cook Peach Banana Holiday Lasagna using 20 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Peach Banana Holiday Lasagna
- Prepare 6 sheets of IDEAL GOURMET LASAGNA, cooked and halved.
- Prepare 1 of egg, lightly beaten.
- Prepare 1 cup of cheddar cheese, grated.
- You need 1/2 cup of cream cheese.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of white sugar.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- It’s 1 can of peach halves, drained and cubed.
- You need 4 pieces of bananas, sliced.
- You need 1/4 of syrup from canned peaches.
- You need of for the topping:.
- It’s 1/3 cup of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of brown sugar.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of cashew nuts, toasted and chopped.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of ground cinnamon.
- You need 1 dash of ground nutmeg.
- Prepare 3 tablespoons of butter.
- Prepare of for sour cream:.
- It’s 3/4 cup of Alaska Crema.
- It’s 3 tablespoons of maple syrup.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of lemon juice.
Peach Banana Holiday Lasagna step by step
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F..
- Mix cheddar cheese, cream cheese, egg, white sugar, and almond extract in a medium-sized bowl. Blend well. In another bowl, combine sliced banana, peaches and honey..
- Put together the cheese mixture and mixed fruits as final filling. Spread evenly on halved Ideal Gourmet Lasagna sheet. Roll to finish..
- To make the Topping, combine flour, 1/3 cup brown sugar, cashew nuts, cinnamon, butter and nutmeg in a small bowl. Whip until crumbly. Sprinkle on top of lasagna rolls..
- Line lasagna rolls in a pan. Bake in preheated oven for 45 minutes. Cool for 15 minutes..
- Top with blended Sour Cream. Serve warm.