Sambal Scrambled Eggs Sandwich | Sambal Telur Hancur. Sambal telur or egg sambal is a delicious Malaysian recipe. Sambal—precisely cooked sambal—is a notably versatile and robust component in traditional Malaysian cooking. It's the building block of many scrumptious and colorful Malay and Nyonya dishes and marries well with wide array of.
Process the sambal ingredients until smooth in. If you've never tried Sambal Telur (Eggs in Spicy Sambal), this South East Asian side dish will blow your taste buds out of the water. Think the satisfying goodness of hard boiled eggs paired with the fiery heat of spicy Indonesian sambal sauce. You can have Sambal Scrambled Eggs Sandwich | Sambal Telur Hancur using 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Sambal Scrambled Eggs Sandwich | Sambal Telur Hancur
- Prepare of Canola / Peanut / Vegetable Oil, For Sauteing.
- It’s 1 of Red Onion Finely Grated,.
- You need of @chillibellasg's Sambal / Any Sambal / Thai Red Chili Paste, 1 Heaped TBSP.
- Prepare of (Adjust To Preference).
- It’s of Eggs, 175g or 3 Large Eggs.
- You need 13 g of Whole Milk,.
- You need 10 g of Heavy Whipping Cream,.
- It’s 1 TBSP of Kewpie Mayo,.
- It’s 10 g of Unsalted Butter,.
- Prepare of Fresh Orange Zest, 1/2 Orange.
- You need Pinch of Sea Salt,.
- Prepare Pinch of Black Pepper,.
- It’s 2 of Homemade Pita,.
- Prepare of Scallions Finely Chopped, For Garnishing.
- It’s of Pickled Red Chilies, For Garnishing.
There's nothing better than thinking you. This is a easy egg preparation that is cooked in a simple sambal paste. This is one of the simple Malaysian style egg. Deep-frying the eggs give better flavour and texture, but it's entirely optional.
Sambal Scrambled Eggs Sandwich | Sambal Telur Hancur step by step
- You can check out my previous recipe on how to make pita bread or you can visit: www.fatdough.sg/post/greek-pita.
- You can check out my previous recipe if you wanna make your own pickled chilies or you can visit: www.fatdough.sg/post/pickle.
- In a skillet over medium heat, add oil. Once the oil is heated up, add in the grated onion. Saute until aromatic. Add in the sambal. Saute until well combined..
- Once the liquid has almost evaporated and becomes a paste, remove from heat. Set aside to cool down slightly. Prepare a double boiler. Add eggs, milk, cream, mayo, butter, orange zest and the sambal mixture onto the double boiler..
- Stir until well combined and the butter has completely melted. Season with salt and pepper. Continue stirring until the sides start sticking, the eggs start to scramble but still creamy. If you desired creamy consistency, you can stop here..
- I prefer some texture and I cooked it a bit further. Remove from heat. Serve on some pita bread. Garnish with scallions and pickled chilies. Sandwich and enjoy it immediately..
You can skip this step for healthier choice or if you are busy. When the onions are cooked, return the eggs back to the pan, coating them evenly in the sambal sauce before serving. Remember my obsessions with hard boiled eggs? Sambal Bakso Recipe (Sambal for Indonesian Meatballs Soup) » Indonesia Eats. Sambal bakso is an important condiment to enjoy bakso and mie ayam jamur (chicken and mushroom noodle).