Keto Creamy Egg Salad. Our Creamy Keto Egg Salad is a classic recipe that we make over and over. It's an easy, healthy recipe that just about everyone can eat! Now that you've made this glorious keto egg salad, there are so many ways to eat it!
Since it requires just a few ingredients and takes virtually no time to prepare, it can easily become a staple in your weekly keto meal plan. You can enjoy this keto egg salad any way you like. Keto-friendly egg salad is a great side dish – and it also makes a filling snack. You can have Keto Creamy Egg Salad using 13 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Keto Creamy Egg Salad
- Prepare 4 of Egg (200g).
- You need 2 of baby cucumber Cucumber (300g).
- Prepare 1 of large Pickles (135g).
- Prepare 1 tsp of Dijon Mustard (5g).
- Prepare 1 cup of chopped Celery (100g).
- You need 2 of medium stalk Green Onion (30g).
- It’s 1/4 cup of Mayonnaise (59g).
- You need of optional – to taste Salt (0g).
- It’s of optional – to taste Black Pepper (0g).
- You need of optional – 1/8 tsp Cayenne Pepper (0g).
- It’s of optional – 1 tbsp Dill (1g).
- It’s of optional – 1 TBSP chopped jalepeno.
- It’s of optional – 2 TBSP chopped red cabbage.
You can even dig into a bowl of egg salad for a quick breakfast! The delicious dishes on this list are full of flavor. That's thanks to ingredients like spices, mustard, and a certain creamy green Keto superstar… avocado! Keto Egg Salad from Delish.com is serving up a serious dose of protein.
Keto Creamy Egg Salad instructions
- Place egg in a pot and cover completely with cold water. Bring water to a boil. Cover, remove from heat, and let eggs stand in hot water for 10 to 12 minutes. Remove from hot water, and cool. Peel egg and chop into bite size pieces and cube cucumber. Slice pickles, green onions and celery. Transfer all into a serving bowl. Mix in mayonnaise, dill and dijon mustard until well coated. Season with salt, pepper and cayenne pepper. Refrigerate for 30 minutes..
Classic egg salad is usually keto-friendly as it is. But because fat=good, we But because fat=good, we added an extra creamy, but healthy element: avocado! The whole thing tastes nice and fresh but trust us, it'll really fill you. This Keto Egg Salad makes the perfect lunch option or in smaller portions a delicious high-fat side. I am sharing this recipe with the nutrition info both with and without veggies.