Dairy-free avocado egg salad. Avocado Egg Salad – no mayo here! just avocados, eggs, herbs, lemon juice, and salt. Especially good on an everything bagel. This avocado egg salad takes your classic egg salad recipe and adds healthy avocado for a creamy, nutritious and tasty new salad recipe you're sure to It's incredibly easy and tastes much better.
The avocado and lemon juice work as a creamy binding agent to hold everything together (no goopy mayonnaise required), while the celery adds the needed crunch. I like to grate my boiled eggs on a. Mayo-free avocado egg salad makes an easy go-to lunch recipe. You can have Dairy-free avocado egg salad using 4 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Dairy-free avocado egg salad
- You need 4 of free range eggs.
- You need 2 of avocados.
- It’s 1/2 of lemon juice.
- You need 1 tbsp of olive oil.
Sometimes we need silly simple things in life to offset all the complicated ones. Lunch should be the easiest thing we do all day, can we agree? Avocado egg salad takes classic egg salad up a notch. In addition to the avocado, we add a little mayonnaise for moisture, celery for crunch, fresh This delicious and easy potato salad recipe is mayonnaise free and has lots of fresh herbs.
Dairy-free avocado egg salad instructions
- Peel avocado and cut in pieces. Squeeze juice of 1/2 of the lemon and smash avocados till it becomes avocado mash..
- Cook your eggs till the hard boiled consistency. Peel and chop eggs in small pieces..
- Add to avocados, pour oil over egg avocado mixture and sprinkle with salt. Mix well. Add some chives. Serve on the bread, brioche bun or green salad leaves..
Thanks to an ultra-flavorful vinaigrette, this herby potato. This Avocado Egg Salad is a must-have in my fridge-staples rotation. You can serve it on toast, with crackers and sliced veggies, or in lettuce for The one little caveat of this Avocado Egg Salad is that it doesn't stay a pretty green color for long. The avocado turns a little brownish-green after a few hours. This egg salad combines two of our favorite things: eggs and avocado.