Mike's Creamy Potato Egg Salad. We're making Creamy Potato Egg Salad today! Potato salad is the best thing to make when you've got a huge sack of potatoes that you've got to use and some. How to make creamy potato egg salad very easy to make at home flow my recipe i hope you like and share with friends #creamy#eggpotato#saladrecipe.
The fresh veggies are crunchy and The fresh veggies are crunchy and delicious. Yes, there are still eggs in the mayo-based dressing but you can sub an egg-free mayo. This creamy potato salad is the king of all potato salads! You can cook Mike's Creamy Potato Egg Salad using 20 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Mike's Creamy Potato Egg Salad
- Prepare of ● For The Proteins.
- It’s 18 of Egglands Best Eggs [use older eggs – they're easier to peel].
- Prepare of ● For The Potatoes.
- It’s 3 Pounds of Baby Creamer Potatoes [both red & white – left whole].
- Prepare of ● For The Fresh Vegetables [all chilled & rough chopped].
- You need 1 of EX LG Vidalia Onion.
- It’s 2 of Green Onion Lengths [+ reserves for garnish].
- Prepare 1/3 Cup of Red Onions.
- Prepare 4 Stalks of Celery [with leaves].
- Prepare 8 of LG Claussens Dill Pickles [found in MKT refrigerated section].
- You need 1 Can of LG Black Olives [halved].
- It’s 1/3 Cup of Fresh Parsley Leaves.
- It’s of ● For The Cream Sauce [whisk well].
- Prepare 1 (30 oz) of Jar Kraft Real Mayonnaise.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Fresh Ground Black Pepper.
- It’s 1/3 Cup of Fresh Sour Cream.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Yellow Mustard.
- It’s 1 1/4 Cup of Whole Milk [more if needed].
- Prepare 1 tsp of Celery Seed.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Celery Salt.
This easy potato salad recipe with egg is so simple, yet so mouthwatering! Bring it to a potluck · Traditional Potato Salad made with Yukon Gold potatoes, hard boiled eggs, and a simple creamy dressing. An easy recipe perfect for any party. Deviled Egg Potato Salad is a southern classic made with simple ingredients that combines two cookout favorites into one creamy, tangy, tasty dish.
Mike's Creamy Potato Egg Salad instructions
- Here's the bulk of what you'll need in steps #1 and #2..
- Additional ingredients needed..
- Rinse unpeeled baby potatoes well. Place in large pot and boil for 10 to 13 minutes..
- Boil your eggs by bringing room temp eggs to a steady boil. Turn off burner, cover pot and allow eggs to sit undisturbed for 18 minutes. At 18 minutes, immediately rinse your eggs in cold water to arrest the cooking process. About 10 minutes. Refill your pot with fresh cold water if needed. If any egg floats, throw it away..
- Drain your potatoes and allow them to cool a bit..
- Once cooled, slice all potatoes in half. Place in a large pot and again, allow to cool longer..
- In the meantime, chop your chilled vegetables and mix together well..
- Quite possibly the best chilled dill pickle brand ever! Definitely worth your money and seriously makes this dish! This is the only brand I'll ever use. In fact, if I don't have them on hand, I won't make the recipe it calls for..
- Peel and quarter your eggs. Allow them to cool covered..
- Gently mix all chopped vegetables and cooled eggs together..
- Mix your chilled cream sauce. Whisk well..
- Gently fold everything together in an extra large bowl. Refrigerate for 6 hours or longer stirring occasionally. I'll let mine sit for 24 hours..
- Garnish with fresh chives. Enjoy!.
Deviled eggs and potato salad have pretty much the same ingredients. Mustard, mayo, some seasoning, and probably a little bit of pickle relish. Prepared using potatoes, eggs, parsley, mayonnaise, dill pickles; this salad recipe can be made for kids in breakfast. When sudden guests arrive at home, you can make this salad recipe along with a cup of tea or coffee, as you like! Tried and true potato salad recipe.