Ham Bacon Cheddar Egg Salad.
You can cook Ham Bacon Cheddar Egg Salad using 7 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Ham Bacon Cheddar Egg Salad
- Prepare 18 of eggs hard boiled eggs.
- You need 8 tbsp of bacon pieces.
- Prepare 1 package of Oscar Meyer carving board ham diced.
- Prepare 12 tbsp of cheddar pub cheese.
- It’s 2 tbsp of yellow mustard.
- You need 1 tbsp of olive oil mayonnaise.
- You need Tsp of pepper.
Ham Bacon Cheddar Egg Salad instructions
- Start boiling your eggs then cook and peel. Desperate yolks from whites. Dice up the whites.
- Place spreadable pub cheese in a kitchen aid mixer.
- Add diced precooked ham.
- Precooked bacon pieces.
- Egg yolks.
- Mayo and mustard.
- Mix well scrape down sides several times.
- Egg white and pepper and mix well.
- I ended up with 3 lbs of egg salad it will not last long.
- MFP information Per Ounce of egg salad.