Tofu and century egg salad. This cold tofu with century egg belongs to that genre. It's a childhood treat that I enjoyed so much growing up. A childhood favorite and a popular diner food, the tofu with century egg salad requires just five ingredients and takes five minutes to make.
It's actually just a preserved duck egg (that The Thousand Year Egg is popular in Chinese cuisine. It is often topped on a tofu salad or served an accompaniment to congee (rice porridge). Tofu with century egg salad (皮蛋豆腐) You can have Tofu and century egg salad using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Tofu and century egg salad
- It’s 1 block of soft tofu.
- Prepare 1-2 pieces of century eggs.
- It’s 3 tbsp of soy sauce.
- You need 1 tbsp of oyster sauce.
- Prepare 1 tsp of refine sugar.
- It’s of Pork floss.
- It’s of Spring onions (optional).
Open the soft tofu and quickly rinse in water, then gently place in a plate. Slice century eggs and put in the top of tofu. Dice salted egg and century egg. Cut spring onion and red chilli finely.
Tofu and century egg salad instructions
- Open the soft tofu and quickly rinse in water, then gently place in a plate.
- Slice century eggs and put in the top of tofu..
- In a small bowl, mix together soy sauce, oyster sauce and sugar.. Then pour onto the tofu..
- Put pork floss (as many as desired).
- Garnish with chopped spring onions. Enjoy!.
Then mix them together with the marinated pork. Place them on a steaming plate and sprinkle some corn flour on the. His former master was a reincarnation of Xuan Wu, one of the four gods of the Light Kingdom and the first person to bring the kingdom under a single rule. Xuan Wu was a fierce and ambitious person whose sole confidant was Century Egg, and upon Xuan Wu's death, without Century Egg's consent. Serve your vegan tofu egg salad just as you would with a regular egg salad.