Pea salad. Pea salad with big chunks of cheese and bits of bacon. One of the defining ingredients in the pea salad I've always loved are nice chunks of cheese throughout the whole darn thing. Best recipes for layered pea salad, a classic side dish for BBQs and potlucks.
See more ideas about pea salad, pea salad recipes, salad recipes. Pea salad recipe, so creamy, a perfect summer salad with bacon, red onions, and cheese that will have your guests begging for more. radishes and peas and pour the dressing on then stir in a bunch of crumbled feta. This chilled pea salad is made with frozen peas, smoked almonds, water chestnuts, and a hint of curry. You can have Pea salad using 6 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Pea salad
- Prepare of Large ring noodles.
- You need Can of peas(drained).
- It’s 2 of scallions cut small.
- You need 4 of eggs diced up.
- It’s of Salt pepper and fennel season.
- You need 11/2 cups of mayo.
It's a great addition to your summer salad recipe collection. When you think pea salad you probably think about the heavy mayo ridden ones. Great in their own ways, but we decided to lighten ours up a bit. Southern Pea Salad is one of my favorites.
Pea salad instructions
- Boil eggs and peel.set to side.
- Get your large ring noodles and boil.dont over boil you dont want them mushy😜.
- Once they finish boil strain under cold water and set to side..
- Now take take scallions and slice small and put in a bowl..
- Next take eggs and chop up some not to small want texture.then add to same bowl.
- Then we will add are peas to bowl..
- Now we will add remaining ingredients salt pepper and fennel season to bowl with your 1/12 cups of mayo and gently fold all together untill mixed well..
- Once mixed cover bowl and refrigerate and and let get cold..
- Once set in fridge for awhile it is ready to eat..
With this seasonal spring ingredient, snap pea salads make light and refreshing meals. Learn how to make Pea Salad. Be the first to rate & review! Peas come in all different shapes and sizes, so why not try every one of these pea salad recipes? Peas come in different shapes and sizes, and work well as a healthy addition to any salad.