Bengali Fish Curry.
You can have Bengali Fish Curry using 11 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Bengali Fish Curry
- It’s 4 pcs of Koi fish.
- It’s 2 of chopped onions.
- It’s 2 teaspoons of chopped garlic.
- You need 2 tablespoons of tomato puree.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of Haldi and 2 pinches more.
- You need 1 teaspoon of dhania powder.
- You need 1 teaspoon of jeera powder.
- Prepare 2 pinches of kalonji seeds.
- Prepare 3 of Slit Chillies.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- You need 1 cup of Mustard oil.
Bengali Fish Curry step by step
- Wash fish nicely and rub Haldi and salt on it.
- Heat oil and fry the fishes well. Keep aside.
- In the same oil, add kalonji seeds till they splutter.
- Put in onions and garlic and fry. Add chillies. Stir.
- Add all masalas and salt..
- Add tomato puree and fry till oil leave sides..
- Add 1 1/2 cups water and bring to boil..
- Put in the fried fishes and simmer till gravy dries up..
- Serve hot..