Fish curry. Bangda fish curry lMangalorean fish curry l Mackerel fish curry l Fish curry. Make This AUTHENTIC MANGALOREAN FISH CURRY Spicy Surmai, Pomfret, Rawas, Kane, Prawns Curry.
Check out our best fish curry recipes, from Indian fish curry to Thai green fish curry. Looking for fish curry recipe ideas? Try one of our impressive fish curries, from hake curry with pineapple to a. You can have Fish curry using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Fish curry
- It’s 1 kg of fish.
- You need 4 of onions.
- It’s 2 tsp of Ginger garlic paste.
- Prepare 3 of Tomatos.
- It’s as needed of Dry coconut.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Sesame seeds.
- Prepare 1 tsp of poppy seeds.
- You need 1/2 spoon of Turmeric powder.
- It’s 2 spoons of Coriander powder.
- Prepare 2 spoons of Red chilli powder.
- Prepare 2 of lemons.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Coriander leaves.
Fish curry makes for a fresh-tasting, low-fat dinner. Try using sustainable fish such as mackerel, coley and tilapia. Fish curry may refer to: Malabar matthi curry, an Indian dish. Fish head curry, a Singaporean dish where the head of an Ikan Merah (red snapper, literally "Red fish") is used.
Fish curry instructions
- Take bowl add fish lemon juice, turmeric and salt leave it for at least 15 mins for marinate then fry it in hot oil till golden brown.
- Now take all khada masala,dry coconut,till khush khush in kadai dry roast it till you get a beautiful aroma but it should not Burnt let it cool down then grind it into a very fine paste.
- Take kadai add oil and add onion let it fry till golden brown and then add ginger garlic paste now add tomato add salt let it cook till tomato become mushy now add, turmeric Coriander and red chilli powder and add the whole khada maslaa paste to it let it cook for five min then let it cool down now grind it to a very fine paste.
- Now in same kadai add some oil and fry this masala till oil separate then add hot water and let it boil then add fry fish peice cover it for 5 min keep the gas on very slow flame after 5-8 mins your fish curry is ready..
Machher Jhol (also called "Machher Ghonta") a traditional Bengali and Oriya fish curry. Mas riha, a Maldivian fish curry. Fish curry is a popular Indian dish that features a combination of spicy, sweet, and savory flavors. You can make a quick and easy fish curry using a pre-made curry paste, or use a food processor to. Find fish curry stock images in HD and millions of other royalty-free stock photos, illustrations and vectors in the Shutterstock collection.